Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted Attempted MassRDM ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jon

Name:Jon
SteamID64:76561198369303960
Date of ban issue:12/20/2021
Member of staff: Maverickrat
Ban reason: Attempted MassRDM
Why should we unban you?: To start off, I and the people I was basing with were basing at queens, and we we had taken a hostage, the police were called and a situation ensued that I had built a "Fail base" quoting Maverick it was an "Aids base" and it needed to be changed, by this point the RP at Queens regarding the hostage situation was paused since I was in a sit, this sit continued for awhile till I finally the staff member cloaked and noclipped away,by that point I had removed my whole base because I thought it was the best cause of action to stop the situation from escalating. I was returned to the area I was left outside of queens. And I was PM'ed by Alexxx "Resume RP and 40mm them" then automatically took this as an idication I could resume the RP since a staff member confirmed it but that without my knowledge Alexx went to go get a drink irl so I said in OOC chat "Resume RP at Queens" now its my fault I should of put it in /advert to make it RP but that was my mistake since I was already abit heated due to the situation prior stressing me out. But I thought I only needed confirmation from a staff member to resume the RP, not a staff member to announce it himself, what as shown in the message via Alexx prior I had this confirmation. So I resumed the RP and shot 2 40mm grenades into a crowd of officers injuring them, and it was only 2 police officers I had offically killed. By than I was gunned down by the rest
of the police force before I could do anything else. I was than reported for the incident and was told by Maverick I "Attempted to Mass RDM" a conversation continued back and forth and than I was promtly banned for 4 weeks for the AMRDM Also I just want to bring up MaverickRat the person who banned me also only banned a person for MRDM and NITRP for way shorter of a sentance. JAB EQUAL CONTROL (STEAM_0:0:88281998) was banned by MaverickRat on Duty(STEAM_0:1:27729728) for MRDM,NITRP for 1 day And from what I know this ban was never extended. I apologise for not having a proper understanding of the Resume RP ruleset but I hope the proof I have shown atleast shows my intetions wern't just to clearly attempt to mass rdm, because I was not.

Evidence: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/922574997220913162/922578321735307324/unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom