Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Selavi is testing his luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Selavi
1.2 How old are you? 16 | 19.4.2004
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over a year now
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:220712371

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
Player A kills player B for no reason
Player A is PD raiding but didn't adverted and kills player B.

RDM means Random Death Match. Killing a player for no reason

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
Player A came back before 5 minutes cooldown because player B killed him and he lost his lean.
Player A came back before 5 minutes cooldown because he wanted to kill player B.

NLR means New Life Rule. Basically can not come back within 5 minutes to the place where I died.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
2 PD officers are at gunpoint with 6 T's and PD officers start shooting.
Player A is at gunpoint with 4 SCO's and runs away.

FearRP means that I need to RP Fear. Basically, If someone points a gun at me, I need to play Fear.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Player A calls player B a Fa**ot because he killed him.
Player A calls a PD member a Fa**ot because he does not want to train him.

Homophobia, being homophobic against some sort of LGBT+ Group.

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Player A calls Player B the N-Word for no reason.
Player A calls PCSO's the N-Word because their player model is black.

Being Racist against Race, Religion, Community, Ethnic Group, etc...

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring both players into a sit, I would hear both sides of the story, check logs, maybe some video evidence if its available and, then warn William for Stealing NHS car.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Both players would be brought into a sit, I would hear both sides of a story, check logs and then, I would ban William if he wasn't inside PD and was just killing people on the street for MRDM, or If Joe was inside PD and William was PD raiding, I would tell Joe that it was a valid kill and then close the sit.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
Both players would be brought into a sit. I would hear both sides of the stories, check logs, maybe some video and then warn both of them. Joe for Basing on sidewalk and William for NLR and FTA.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would bring Joe to a sit, freeze him and tell him what he has just done. I would ban him for 5 Weeks for MRDM and, then get back on duty.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
What values I would add to the team? I come from the Czech Republic and so I could communicate with a Czech player who speaks badly broken English and help him in this way. Every day I am online for several hours at a time and only go from the server if I have to go shopping or to sleep. That means that I sit the whole day at the PC and play 90% of the time on the Gmod servers. I can often already be on the server at 5 AM in the morning and also at 2 AM in the morning. But the second can of course also offer some others.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would call a higher Staff member and ask him what to do in that kind of situation.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
Yes, I have been Staff on 2 big servers and some other smaller communities.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
0 Warns, Past Experience, Knowledge of rules

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
Hothead, My Bad humour, Sometimes broken English

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to become a staff as I play daily on the server, and there are not many Staff online. I would also love to help the team and players to get the best experience
from the server. I am also trying to be calm at all times and I would rather calm everyone down and make the best decision
I could possibly make it. I also love helping new players, tell them what to do, help them with basics and binds. I want to become staff on Riverside again because It was the first
server I was really staffing on. I also love Staff on this server as they are extremely helpful. I got some friends already on this Team
so That's another reason why I want to join.
As I said, I was already staffing a year ago and made a video about my "job" on youtube as well.

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

Last edited:
You've failed to complete section 2 properly you have not defined what they are just given examples.

hmmm you could put more detail in it. But I see in the future that you can be a good staff member:)

+1

Minus one , you recently just came back to the community , and you have a temper , and you have 7 downvotes.

-1 You've used hacks before which you got banned for, who's to say you won't do that again.
I was never cheating, There was literally no evidence about me hacking. If you have some, I would like you to show me. Also I thought we were friends, but you are literally stabbing me in my back for no reason right now.

Minus one , you recently just came back to the community , and you have a temper , and you have 7 downvotes.
Why do you just look on the downvotes, that doesn't mean anything. Anyone can just look up Staff apps and see someone with -2 likes and then dislike it for the meme. I don't think this is adequate to mention.

Why do you just look on the downvotes, that doesn't mean anything. Anyone can just look up Staff apps and see someone with -2 likes and then dislike it for the meme. I don't think this is adequate to mention.
I have other things mentioned im not -1ing you for no reason. or that

I was never cheating, There was literally no evidence about me hacking. If you have some, I would like you to show me. Also I thought we were friends, but you are literally stabbing me in my back for no reason right now.
I'm not really backstabbing you, you were banning for cheating. I wasn't involved in banning you and I wasn't the banning staff member, I just knew you were banned that's why i mentioned it. I don't have evidence.

L

Liam

grow up lol
"support me or i'll cry about it"

-/+ Spoke to you a few times seemed like a ok person, got experience so might be a decent person to have staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom