Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted RUNNING FROM A SIT WARN APPEAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arm

[AWarn] You have been warned by (GS) CapKash | RSRP.UK: ARDM | Running From a Sit

Name: Arm
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:557542738
Date of warning issue: 9/11/22
Member of staff:
REALSKENGMAN
Warning reason (screenshot):
[AWarn] You have been warned by (GS) CapKash | RSRP.UK: ARDM | Running From a Sit
Why should we remove the warning?:
Me and NEW Staff member Jeffery were joking i shot at him in spawn when he was cloaked with god mode and was on SOD during this he jokingly drags me to a sit "as a joke i say im running from the sit skeng tps to me freezes me and warns me "

Personally, I believe the warn was not necessary.

I was on duty dealing with sits taking people from spawn after respawning them and then putting them back after, I happened to be dropping someone off when Arm jokingly shot me as I was talking in-game to someone, I picked him up and put him on the courthouse roof to his request to talk about something before he jokingly stated "Im gonna run from the sit" which wasn't an actual sit, Skeng happened to be watching around spawn too when he uncloaked and warned Arm. I think this is warn is invalid and unnecessary since there was no sit to run from.

Reactions: Arm
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom