Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Hazeders staff application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Section A: Applicants background

1.1: What is your in-game name? Hazeder .
1.2 How old are you? 16 .
1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 7 months.
1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes.
1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:548058510.
1.7 What is your Discord? Hazeder1.
1.8 References (if any)? Godlez,Zaxe,Speedy/Hyper,Vakask,Spoon

Section B: Definitions and critical thinking:

2.1: Define RDM and provide two examples:
RDM stands for random death match.

Example 1. Zaxe shoots Godlez in the middle of the street for no reason .
Example 2. Spoon runs up to a PSCO and stabs him to death without a valid reason.

2.2: Define NLR and provide two examples:
NLR stands for New life rule. You can not go back to the same situation for the next 5 minutes or remember your past life.

Example 1. Stu dies in PD raid as a thief and comes back and tries to raid PD.
Example 2. Zaxe dies in a base raid and returns to the same situation as it is still active.

2.3: Define FearRP and provide two examples:
FearRP is where you have to value your own life if you are under FearRP and follow and order you are given if you are under FearRP.

Example 1. Spoon is cornered by 3 kidnappers with guns pointed at him he has been told not to move Spoon proceeds to pull his gun out and shoot them.
Example 2. Godlez is patrolling with SCO and he sees someone raiding PO they are surrounded by SCO and he is told to not move and he starts to run away while under FearRP.

2.4: What is homophobia and provide two examples:
Homophobia is where someone is being judged by the sexuality.

Example 1. Max has said he was gay and then John hears this and runs over to max and calls him a Fa****
Example 2. Emma is outside PD and said to someone she is a boy and Jack runs over and calls ger a Tran*

2.5 What is racism and provide two examples:
Racism is when someone is being judged/attacked for there race.

Example 1. John sees a African outside bank and runs over a calls him a Ni**** .
Example 2. John has not learned his lesson and runs over to a Indian and starts shouting racial slurs at him .

Please answer the following questions as if you were a Trial-Mod:

2.6: William has adverted carjack and stolen an NHS members vehicle. Joe reports him for failing to advert carjack. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

I would bring Joe and William to a sit and would check logs to see if they adverted carjack If they did, then I would move on to tell William that he can’t take NHS vehicles as that is crimes against NHS. I would then warn William for crimes against NHS.

2.7: Joe has reported William for shooting at him for no reason. William states that he was not shooting for no reason, he adverted PD raid. William has killed 6 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?

What i would do is ask for a clip if one is provided i would check to see what i can do to resolve this situation if no clip is provided i would check logs to see where William was as he said he was raiding PD if he was at PD and raiding it i would tell them both he was raiding and can kill anyone in PD. If he was not raiding PD i would ban William for MRDM.

2.8: Joe (Drug dealer) has built a base on the sidewalk. William raids Joes base with no advert. Joe kills William. William gets a new gun and drives straight back and kills Joe and sells all his drugs. What steps will you take to resolve this sit? I would bring both of them to the sit i would ask what has been happening i would ask for a clip and resolve the situation. If a clip has not been provided i would see where joe was building and tell him only hobos can build on sidewalks. Then i would check logs and i would see that William has broken serval rules i would warn William for FTA,NLR,RDM and i would take a screenshot of the logs for Joe so he can get his drugs back.

2.9: William as a Commander in the Police is hosting a meeting he adverts “Pd meeting | Starting 5m | Important topics | No major crimes” Joe as a Jihad adverts bombing and ends up killing 10 people. What steps will you take to resolve this sit?
I would tell Joe that after a PD meeting has been adverted no major crimes can take place PD raids, Bombings. Then i would inform Joe that he will be getting a ban for MRDM.

Section C: Questions

3.1: Why should we choose you over other applicants?
I have been in the community for over 7 months and have loved every second of it . I know most of the staff team and get along with them very well plus i know most of the community and get along witb them also i know i have made mistakes in the past when i was staff and hope i can get another chance.

3.2: If you were in a situation you did not know how to handle what would you do?
I would message the other staff members in SOD chat if none of them are on the server i would message a staff member on discord.

3.3: Do you have previous experience staffing servers?
I do i have been staff on a few servers.

3.4: List three strengths that you have that will help you staff:
Maturity and control when dealing with staff sits.
Very good listening i will listen to everyone no matter the problem.
Good understanding of the rules.

3.5: List three weaknesses that may affect you when you’re staff:
ADHD, Work but im still on everyday, Bad PC

3.6: Why do you want to be a staff member?
I want to become a staff member again becasue i love to play this server same as a lot of pepole but when minges come and try and ruin the fun its just not on. i am on everyday so when im on i can stop these minges and keep them from minging and keep the community happy.

3.7: Do you have any disabilities (or other issues) that may impact your ability as staff?
Just ADHD

Have you received any help when creating this application? No.
Do you consent to further fact-checking and background checking? Yes.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
-1 Alot of warns, had mutiple sitautions when he is minging

-1 Alot of warns, had mutiple sitautions when he is minging
I know what i have done but some staff members have more warns than me mate still dosent give me the right to minge but i have learnt from my mistakes

Neutral
I think overall your a good guy, your RDM definition may need expanding. You have a good understanding of the rules even though you do break them. But I would suggest that you improve your overall rule following due to your recent ban, if you do that you would be an amazing addition to the staff team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom