Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bruce Eagle DEAF Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Brucektrain DEAF rsrp.uk (Bruce Eagle DEAF)
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: Staff Diss
Member of staff: PVT Arri 2173
Warning reason (screenshot):
1708937976503.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

I was very upset and angry, because I extremely not happy, how they play as Cop, I've keep my anger over in OCC, Arri didn't just give me a verbal warn that I would could stop.
I didn't meant to Diss over my angriness, because i was still pissed off about madrid just stole my 100k from printers while i was AFK, when he was Assassination. Raid into my build and killed me whilst i was AFK (which is main reason why i was still angry about.)

HART Kai

Admin
Staff Member
after multiple times infront of other staff members and players i asked you to calm down. you told me where to go (begins with an F and ends in 2). you ended up further insulting Madrid (staff member) in OOC. you was muted by both me and Rashy for your disrespect. after unmuting you, you came back and gave momre disrespect. this is the reaoson for the warning. due to the comments you made i will not be posting them here but i will however forward what you said to staff. i have 2 screenshot of the unacceptable behaviour and to whomever will deal with the forums appeal it can be provided to.

Last edited:
after multiple times infront of other staff members and players i asked you to calm down. you told me where to go (begins with an F and ends in 2). you ended up further insulting Madrid (staff member) in OOC. you was muted by both me and Rashy for your disrespect. after unmuting you, you came back and gave momre disrespect. this is the reaoson for the warning. due to the comments you made i will not be posting them here but i will however forward what you said to staff. i have 2 screenshot of the unacceptable behaviour and to whomever will deal with the forums appeal it can be provided to.
To be honest,

I'm sorry to dissrespect to you and others, And I didn't meant to drop a C word on it.

Denied

We cannot remove the warns that were given correctly like this take this as a learning experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom