Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF (Brucektrain RSRP.uk)
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 27/02/2024
Member of staff: tsupt madrid 3924
Warning reason (screenshot):
1709015969211.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

Madrid & Arri Tired to raid my base, (I have noticed Madrid was nocliping above my base entrance minutes pior before the raid.)
I wasn't Clear about the fair combat about seeing other players, I was basing for first time with fading doors, but i wasn't clear enough to which material i've put on my fading door.
This what I'd had before,
20240227173720_1.jpg
Then Madrid Tired raid and explain is this one way which is not, but then asked me how did i see them, i told them i have tiny gaps between edge of the fading door,
While he trying find another reason on motd, i have realized I've should put transparent fading door, Which I've did changed while we're on sit,
20240227173728_1.jpg
I've told him I haven't realized that or forgotten about that because I haven't done a base with a fading doors. I'd asked him for verbal warn, rather for my sakes of TFS count.
EDIT: I did offer Madrid to restart the Raid with fair combat. but he's ignored.
EDIT 2: I have further looking up in rules, but there's no mention about you need set the fading doors to a "mesh or transparent" material to order to fit with Fair Combat rule. Otherwise I wouldn't understand. Which is led me confused about it.

Last edited:

HART Kai

Admin
Staff Member
Madrid and i left because he misclicked (after he rebinded his keys). we left your base. when we drove past and saw you in the water some time later you aimed a weapon at us both which caused us to open fire as you was a threat to us. we then proceded to raid your base. we could not get out of the water (a place you cant shoot from). you then opened fire and killed us both because you knew where we was but we had no idea where you was.

Madrid and i left because he misclicked (after he rebinded his keys). we left your base. when we drove past and saw you in the water some time later you aimed a weapon at us both which caused us to open fire as you was a threat to us. we then proceded to raid your base. we could not get out of the water (a place you cant shoot from). you then opened fire and killed us both because you knew where we was but we had no idea where you was.
I didn't was pointing the gun at you, but i was only using my scope to scan the area/opening towards the beach. and then you just started opening fire without any advert or Warns to stop pointing gun at me.

HART Kai

Admin
Staff Member
I didn't was pointing the gun at you, but i was only using my scope to scan the area/opening towards the beach. and then you just started opening fire without any advert or Warns to stop pointing gun at me.
using your scope is still pointing a rifle at us and a threat to us. we was justified in that. and when we saw you go into your base that is when we raided

madrid

Staff Member
When me and arri were trying to look for your base in the water i accidentally pressed v as that is my noclip bind. then me and arri decided to base together before we raided your base. Arri is the one who found and we proceeded to raid your base and we noticed that we had a very unfair advantage to raiding for base as we could not see you but you could see us as this breaks (fair combat) (c6). The reason why I didn't give you a verbal was because you have been on this server for years and still dont know the rules. before basing dont you think you should read the rules on basing and fading doors?

evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1XN9FMUxhfmXa0/d1337agcWg1B?invite=cr-MSw4aVQsODMzNTUwNjQs

When me and arri were trying to look for your base in the water i accidentally pressed v as that is my noclip bind. then me and arri decided to base together before we raided your base. Arri is the one who found and we proceeded to raid your base and we noticed that we had a very unfair advantage to raiding for base as we could not see you but you could see us as this breaks (fair combat) (c6). The reason why I didn't give you a verbal was because you have been on this server for years and still dont know the rules. before basing dont you think you should read the rules on basing and fading doors?

evidence: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/1XN9FMUxhfmXa0/d1337agcWg1B?invite=cr-MSw4aVQsODMzNTUwNjQs
Rules constantly changes overtime, Sometimes I'm may not know what have changes or may skip when I was trying find a vaild reason.

But as for me, From my view it is was unfair, but I'd agreed that. I've should changed the fading door material with something transparent, which I've did during the sit with you. To be honest, I have trouble remembering the rules well. But I haven't Base with a Fading door, but it was my first time trying base with fading door, but I wasn't unsure about the "visibly see each other at the time of combat." Rule (Which kind I've sorta forget it about it.), Which i did look up during the sit but I have realized I have done my mistake on my part.

Denied

Please move you're fading door further back next time you base there so they can use their weapons when raiding

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom