Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Bruce Eagle DEAF
SteamID64: 76561198056183133
Date of warning issue: 29/02/2024
Member of staff: Johny
Warning reason (screenshot):
1709139219833.png

Why should we remove the warning?:

I think the warn was justified wrongfully.

Johny warned me for car minge on spot (without any player reports.), Which I didn't do ON PURPOSE., I just drove my car down the STEEP hill before taxi place and let go gas, and hit the rear of stationary cop car that was blocking on main road in like 40-50mph or less, However I'd stopped, didn't left the scene. which is consider as On-Collison Accident. I can tell that I didn't Ram their car. or keep pressing the gas. There might be possible reason that I wasn't focusing on my main monitor, but focusing my second monitor for couple seconds. Which may result why i didn't brake my car, or I can't brake because it's may be to late to brake due to my internet ping being high as usual ( avg 350-360ms ).

Johny was trying to explain why I haven't stopped, I've tired to explained but he just went ahead to warn me before I tried to explain or i haven't told him i was deaf (or see DEAF tag in my name), because he was using his mic, in such as unprofessional/unfriendly matter.

Last edited:
no but madrid and myself witnessed it he cut a corner speeding in city hitting a car we let that slide then he went down the hill towards bp and hit a stationary car on purpose he had loads of time to slow down and avoid it but he chose not to the car was on the side of the road outside taxi place in a parking area thats when i grabbed him and issued his warn for car minge. may i add i mentioned i was going to warn you and you responded in chat how would you of known if you couldnt hear me if im wrong then im sorry for asking this also people have spoken to you in vc before and you have replied

no but madrid and myself witnessed it he cut a corner speeding in city hitting a car we let that slide then he went down the hill towards bp and hit a stationary car on purpose he had loads of time to slow down and avoid it but he chose not to the car was on the side of the road outside taxi place in a parking area thats when i grabbed him and issued his warn for car minge. may i add i mentioned i was going to warn you and you responded in chat how would you of known if you couldnt hear me if im wrong then im sorry for asking this also people have spoken to you in vc before and you have replied
How i'm supposed to know there's stationary car when i'm on third person camera while driving into downhill.

Also 2nd, I wasn't pressing any gas while i was going down the hill. I've just let the Gmod Physic do it and hopefully slows down before hitting the stationary car (WHICH IT DID. Which it result a little bump. not rammed.)

How i'm supposed to know there's stationary car when i'm on third person camera while driving into downhill.

Also 2nd, I wasn't pressing any gas while i was going down the hill. I've just let the Gmod Physic do it and hopefully slows down before hitting the stationary car (WHICH IT DID. Which it result a little bump. not rammed.)
u do have a break to press also they arent on the road they are at the side of the road in a parking area

jakey

Staff Manager
Forums Manager
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Graphics Designer
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom