Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted garry staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
member of staff: Garry Smith

08/03/24

sorry about the sound levels, You are just going to have to turn your speakers to max.
Garry was a little upset with me because we had a bit of an argument over whether I could set my job name to administrator, which was a silly argument. however, he decided today he didn't really feel like following the basic rules of the server because that would make harassing me inconvenient!

so the first thing he decided to do straight out of the sit was to break into my base without adverting, as seen here:

then he came back for a second time?

why would he nlr? apparently, his money printers were in my base... that was the excuse given in the sit. when I came and set up that base none of the doors were owned, there were no props and uh... garry wasn't online.

anyway, we got Garry into a sit but sadly he decided he was too busy and didn't partake, as he was clearly too good for us.

then to top it all off, he countered my pd raid 5 minutes after it started.

why you may ask? well, funnily enough, he let me know he wasn't countering my pd raid, he was countering me killing the officers inside. OBVIOUSLY.
i'm sorry but if you keep him on staff, you clearly have no standards. the rest of the staff team seem like lovely people

also, here he is talking while dead, i suspect to try and get his mate to avenge him. bit sad. obviously, I can't see his chat but if you ask me, the evidence speaks for itself. especially the way the other guy was acting.

I was brought to that sit while I was mid rp with a hostage with being asked, I didn't advert to counter your raid I adverted to kill you because you murdered the officer I was talking with, I went to the hotel to collect my printers but found out you had prop blocked the elevator and rooms and didn't know it was your base until I was killed a second time, also you rdmed me 3 times after a sit and you were prop blocking your base, and I also never spoke while dead as that's physically not possible, you also decided to target me by metagaming and looking at my chats seeing that I am mugging people so you instantly counter it find me then kill me and also targeted another rs member and you were also nonstop whining and i was online way before you joined so no i was not offline when you decided to make a prop block base

Last edited:
"I didn't advert to counter your raid I adverted to kill you because you murdered the officer I was talking with"- against the rules you can't just do that. ask any staff member that isn't a thing you can just do.

"I went to the hotel to collect my printers but found out you had prop blocked the elevator and rooms" - I prop blocked the bottom elevator door only, and I left the stairs open as you only need one entrance/exit.

"didn't know it was your base until I was killed a second time" - not really the point you raided with no advert as a staff member, its not acceptable and as I have already explained your printers could not have been in there.

"also, you rdmed me 3 times after a sit." a blatent lie and I'm sure you would have clipped or reported me for this. also this report isn't about me it's about you rdm is not an excuse for rdm even if you weren't just making up whatever suits you.

"i was online way before you joined so no i was not offline when you decided to make a prop block base"- I joined at server reset at 12.

I don't want you trying to make this out like this is some silly feud between us when in reality I couldn't care less about you, I only made this report when I found that no one would do anything about you until a report was made and others seem unwilling.

this response wasn't a diplomatic response attempt it wasn't an apology it was a lie and a cop out ignoring the things there is blatant evidence you did.

Last edited:

Dale

Community Manager
Staff Manager
Superadmin
Staff Member
Community Management
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom