Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied FailIP Warn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Chuck Bartowski

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:246321105

Date of warning issue: 2024-03-11

Member of staff: 22millz

Warning reason (screenshot): FailRP (
)

Why should we remove the warning?: I feel like the warn is unjustified. The warn was issued due to me mugging someone without pulling out a weapon (knife or gun) during the mugging.
It does not state anywhere in the rules (at least clearly) that you HAVE to point a weapon at the person in order for it to be valid.
This has NEVER been an issue before until today when a "4 year old member" decided to report it, he was not even the one being mugged or died.
I've done this for a LONG time and it has NEVER been a problem. I've even had sits about it with MULTIPLE different staff members saying it is valid
since I adverted the mugging and showed VIDEO PROOF of me doing it and NEVER been a problem.

Due to the strike I got, I am basically suspended from Royal Syndicate (where I am a HigherUp), for a strike that could have been just as easly just
verbally explained. But I ended up getting a strike for FailRP.

I am sorry about you getting striked in RS but,

What i know is you were mugging this guy, but whilst you were you didn't do anything until the last second. So how would the guy know that he was getting mugged in the first place without any communication or threats? He can't really use chat as that would be kinda metagaming. My witness will provide the clip from his side, which is almost the same.

i mean millz and dale and I explained pretty clearly the problem but we can go over it again. if you advert something you have to act it out in rp. if you mug someone they have to know they are being mugged they aren't allowed to know you are mugging them by just the advert therefore you have to do something in rp for them to have the 10 seconds as you advertised to drop you any money. all you would have to do is type or say something while you were next to them that wasn't an advert for them to know you were mugging them, but you didn't you didn't play out any rp you just adverted something and shot the guy closest to you. not really very complex is it.

i mean millz and dale and I explained pretty clearly the problem but we can go over it again. if you advert something you have to act it out in rp. if you mug someone they have to know they are being mugged they aren't allowed to know you are mugging them by just the advert therefore you have to do something in rp for them to have the 10 seconds as you advertised to drop you any money. all you would have to do is type or say something while you were next to them that wasn't an advert for them to know you were mugging them, but you didn't you didn't play out any rp you just adverted something and shot the guy closest to you. not really very complex is it.
Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.
id also like to say that i didn't really want to have to report you I just let you know you were wrong but you insisted something like "you don't know what you're talking about, report me" so I did.

rashy

Event Manager
Management
Appeals & Reports
Head-Admin
Forums Assistant
Staff Member
Denied - You need to make it clear to the player your mugging and give them a chance to drop the money, if there afk and its clear there afk you shouldn't mug them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom