Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Kai staff report

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member(s) of staff: Kai
Member(s) of staff's rank: Senior Moderator
Date of Incident: 20/03/24
Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:

The incident occurred while the server was on low population. Kai instantly banned a player after his car was stolen. Admittedly, the player did not advert carjack, but I think we can all agree that a ban seems quite extreme. Additionally, Kai's behaviour towards other server members was not of the quality I have seen in other staff members. His aggressive approach escalated a situation with another server member, which resulted in him kicking that member.

Despite his belief in the rules, I think that Kai still needs to consider how he comes across. It's not a good image to fight with supporters over paltry things, accuse randomly of rule breakage and then ban without prior warning. Look at the evidence below and come to your own conclusion, but I don't like this type of moderation. Please don't let it go unchallenged.

Evidence on the incident:
(Clips are long in order to give context and let everyone have as much information as possible.)

Car ban:
(hitmen had hits, I have video evidence of placing my hits if needed.)
Fight with another server member:

HART Kai

Admin
Staff Member
this player Failed to advert carjack multiple times and after stealing multiple cars was mingeing. i told the player to read the rules which they didnt do and they was also abusive to other players. from my point of veiw the didnt look like they was going to RP and even when i told them to they gave me and another ´´´´´´´player abuse

as someone that reported king wallace yesterday he was a massive minge and I'm sure that's why he got banned in the end.

Speedy

Event Manager
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied
In the provided Clips Staff member Kai correctly did his role to punish a member who was breaking server rules.
Though we will talk to him about this situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom