Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Denied Warning Appeal: silly snake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: silly snake
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:60500489
Date of warning issue: 24/4/12
Member of staff:Kai
Warning reason (screenshot):N/A
Why should we remove the warning?:I was warned for fearRP, even though it wasnt.
as you can see in the clip, I tazed the first player before the second player pulled a gun on me. seconds before.
there was no way for me to know I was getting kidnapped as they adverted while behind me and while I was in the PD not expecting to be in a situation like this.
I think the warn is extremely unjust

My tazer was already out, when his gun was out so its not tazer rush

Name: silly snake
SteamID64:
Date of warning issue: 24/4/12
Member of staff:Kai
Warning reason (screenshot):N/A
Why should we remove the warning?:I was warned for fearRP, even though it wasnt.
as you can see in the clip, I tazed the first player before the second player pulled a gun on me. seconds before.
there was no way for me to know I was getting kidnapped as they adverted while behind me and while I was in the PD not expecting to be in a situation like this.
I think the warn is extremely unjust

My tazer was already out, when his gun was out so its not tazer rush
As I was trying to say before you were screaming at staff and not allowing anyone to talk in Support Room:

Reports in server are meant for RP events, not 3 seconds of the whole thing. Good luck with this appeal.

Sky1ine

Appeals & Reports
Forums Assistant
Staff Supervisor
Head-Admin
Staff Management
Staff Member
Denied

You are permanently banned for ban-evading

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom