Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Accepted LTA(R)P Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Scott
SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:103191371 (Think this is the correct version of the ID)
Date of ban issue: 14/08/2021
Member of staff: Stazi (DB issued the ban for staffing reasons i believe
Ban reason (screenshot): Attached

Anger got the better of me, would have hoped that a first time infraction would be considered a warning but upon loading in, i was dragged to a sit, told i'm getting banned for 3 days, and then banned. No "why did you do it", just yeeted. Rules are rules and i understand that, but considering ive never even been warned verbally for any rule breaks before, this ban sits a little wrong with me.

Attachments

• ltap.JPG
    ltap.JPG
    34.9 KB · Views: 12
Hi Scott,

I brought you into the sit and I did ask you and the other person why you've done it and you both admitted to it and complained about the SCO19 that arrested you. I told you earlier when you called a sit for "false arrest" that you need to contact PSD or talk to a SCO19 higher-up but instead, you decided to leave. I understand that you were annoyed with the arrest but you left to avoid roleplay and the punishment is a 3-day ban which is what DB issued you for me since I can't ban for that long. I also understand that you may not have previous warnings but the required punishment is a ban. I do not mind if management decides to lower it but I had to do my job and ban you for the right amount of time.

Oh no Stazi please dont take this appeal the wrong way, this is not a complaint against your staff conduct. Hope you dont see or feel it is that.

Oh don't worry about it, I'm not offended or anything. Just need to write my side of the story for whoever is going to deal with this appeal

parks

Support Manager
Management
Head-Admin
Staff Member
Accepted.

If you commit a similar offence in game you will be punished additionally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom