Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. morgverd

Accepted Third attempt - Ban Appeal from main discord server

Name: morgverd Discord-ID: morgverd#6673 Banning staff member: No clue Date of ban: Ages Why your ban should be removed: Okay so I’ve explained what happened but let me try to explain my side of this. I was paid to write a few LUA scripts to manage some admin features they wanted and to make a...
  2. morgverd

Denied Second Ban Appeal on Main discord server

Name: morgverd Discord-ID: morgverd#6673 Banning staff member: No clue Date of ban: Ages ago Why your ban should be reverted:As mentioned in my appeal it was just some petty argument between two servers. I have now brought supporter because I wanted SAS job etc, and shit sucks to not be able to...
  3. morgverd

Denied MorgVerd Ban Appeal

Oh god no fucking idea what the name is. I was just brought in as a dev so I didnt have much interaction in that side of things. I think a london kinda server.
  4. morgverd

Main
  5. morgverd

Name: morgverd Discord-ID: morgverd#6673 Banning staff member: No clue Date of ban: Ages ago Why your ban should be reverted: I was banned from when I was brought in as a developer on a rival server that failed a long time ago, People like parks would join the server and minge a bit (which is...
Top Bottom