Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. ArticWolf

ArticWolf

1.1: What is your in-game name? ArticWolf 1.2 How old are you?14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone?Yea 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside?Since October 1.5 Please post a screenshot of !warns : 1.6 Have you been banned within the last 2 months if so for what?I got fasley banned and...
  2. ArticWolf

Making Judges more PD selected side

Name of suggestion: Making Judges more PD selected side Link (gmodstore, steamworkshop etc): n/a Why do you think this should be added?: In my opinion why this should be added is because if this way a Judge is in the players opinion corrupted then they can make a psd on them and let their case...
  3. ArticWolf

Denied Kilo staff report

Name:ArticWolf SteamID:A Date & Time Of Incident: around 2pm 15/12/2019 Member Of Staff Name: Kilo Rank Of Staff Member:Trail Explanation: I explain it in the video. But What in my opinion kilo did wrong He gagged me after I was asked to explain the situation (Said he was watching the video)...
  4. ArticWolf

Denied I got warned for no reason (Kilo staff abuse)

Name:ArticWolf SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460177967 Date & Time Of Incident:21:32 Member Of Staff Name:Kilo Rank Of Staff Member:Trail T Explanation: So Kilo was handcuffing me for no reason while sco19 were in PD talking He did it while cloaked and he cuffed me while i was spamming m1 IDk what the...
  5. ArticWolf

Accepted Staff report

Name:ArticWolf SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460177967 Date & Time Of Incident: Last week Member Of Staff Name parks Rank Of Staff Member discord + Forums assistance Explanation:So last week I got banned for NITRP, I felt the ban was unjustified so I took it to the forums after a conversation with the...
  6. ArticWolf

Accepted Philip's Staff Report

Name:ArticWolf SteamID: Date & Time Of Incident: 2/12/2019 (whole situation over the past few days) Member Of Staff Name philip Rank Of Staff Member:Trail Staff Explanation: Constant Harassment in discord, Constant disrespect to other people in the discord and not acting like a staff member...
  7. ArticWolf

Denied ArticWolf's ban appeal

Name:ArticWolf SteamID:STEAM_0:1:460177967 Date/Length of ban:2W Who banned you?:Active Why were you banned?:MNITRP Why do you think you should get unbanned?:Well i should be unbanned cause yes i did fear rp and pulled out a knife at gun point but i needed to get to an inspection (which was...
  8. ArticWolf

Closed ArticWolf's Mafia suggestion

Name of suggestion: Letting mafia advert Drive by (Only higherups or a certain rank with given permission and obviously need an RP reason) Link (gmodstore, steamworkshop etc): N/A Why do you think this should be added?: I think why it should be added because it would add more to the concept of...
Top Bottom