Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. Sharaq Studios BTW

fruit slicer job

ye pretty much
  2. Sharaq Studios BTW

Denied Staff report

if someone is screaming at the top of their lungs at spawn what am I supposed to do not do anything about it??? I even called you to help and you didnt watch the evidence. me saying keep saying more?? the only reason I said that was to try and make him stop saying it and also how was I making...
  3. Sharaq Studios BTW

Denied Staff report

Name: Sharaq Studios SteamID: STEAM_0:0:226251019 Date & Time Of Incident: 08/11/2019 around 5pm something Member Of Staff Name: Furby Rank Of Staff Member: Senior mod Explanation: so some guy was dissing people at spawn and I simply tried to tell him to stop and he refused to and said things...
  4. Sharaq Studios BTW

fruit slicer job

it isn't necessary single foods. The content and script I found is for fruit slicer job who sells smoothies/milkshakes which provide small perks for a small amount of time. I understand prices could be adjusted with this if necessary. I believe one drink is like 6k or something but Im not 100%...
  5. Sharaq Studios BTW

fruit slicer job

so yeah fzn I found a genuine one but it costs a few pounds. I would highly recommend it though script: https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/4965
  6. Sharaq Studios BTW

fruit slicer job

oh didn't know that was leaked
  7. Sharaq Studios BTW

fruit slicer job

ok so I looked far and wide for something good and I came across this one: Script: <removed> Content: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1272277353&searchtext=fruit+slicer
  8. Sharaq Studios BTW

fruit slicer job

Ill try and look for something
  9. Sharaq Studios BTW

he likes to eat roti and daal with me :)

he likes to eat roti and daal with me :)
  10. Sharaq Studios BTW

fruit slicer job

Name of suggestion:Fruit slicer job Link (gmodstore, steamworkshop etc):N/A Why do you think this should be added?: I think this should be added because it could be helpful in many different ways. For example if a fruit or food stall was added the player could sell food to people and perhaps...
  11. Sharaq Studios BTW

Denied Bitcoin

+1 I mean its a nice concept and have seen it on many other servers but would be cool to see it :)
  12. Sharaq Studios BTW

Closed Custom Job Player models

Name of suggestion: Custom job player model Link (gmodstore, steamworkshop etc):(player models that people payed for) Why do you think this should be added?: I think this should be added because as Custom jobs are increasing I would like to recommend that you auto download files of the custom...
Top Bottom