Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Aaron3f3

Denied RealSkengman's Staff App

+1 best staff ever im not being hold hostage
  2. Aaron3f3

UNBAN ME

I AINT DO SHIT
  3. Aaron3f3

this man is a paedophile

this man is a paedophile
  4. Aaron3f3

UNBAN ME I AINT DO SHIT

UNBAN ME I AINT DO SHIT
  5. Aaron3f3

Accepted Re apply MINDEXAS

+1 my guy
  6. Aaron3f3

Accepted aaron ban appeal

and when was I minging, I was just driving doing SCO19 things
  7. Aaron3f3

there was no reason to ban me as I was not doing anything and had been warned for my punishments so this ban is unnessacary
  8. Aaron3f3

Name: aaron SteamID: STEAM_0:0:244499484 Date of ban issue: 26/01/23 Member of staff: Jon Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i didnt even do anything, i was just driving then I crashed then I got banned for NITRP which is a false accusation
  9. Aaron3f3

Unable To Save Car Preset

What is the bug: You Cant Save The Car Presets How can you reproduce the bug: By Saving The Car Preset Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): the website is unable to handle the video so message me on discord, Aaron3f3#6328
  10. Aaron3f3

Lag Spikes Then Loss Of HUD

the image is too large for the website to process message me on discord, Aaron3f3#6328
  11. Aaron3f3

Lag Spikes Then Loss Of HUD

What is the bug: The bug is basically having a massive lag spike then losing your hud How can you reproduce the bug: im not sure but its prob by lagging Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): I only have a photo of the bug after the lag spike
  12. Aaron3f3

Riverside tiktok Advertising

just do it in good quality
  13. Aaron3f3

ye exactly
  14. Aaron3f3

only if you are good at editing and dont use your voice in the actual tiktok
  15. Aaron3f3

what happend to GGDOM?

mass inactivity
  16. Aaron3f3

Accepted My Staff Aplication

+1 Very Gud Guy Yes.
  17. Aaron3f3

Accepted Jon's Staff Application

+1 Very nice guy.
  18. Aaron3f3

Denied Dripzz staff app

+1 This guy is a certified G
  19. Aaron3f3

Denied Suited guy staff app V2

Neutral, I'm still bitter about the fact you destroyed my meth lab in the RV, but if you can fix up then i'll give you a +1. (probably)
  20. Aaron3f3

Denied Adding Mercedes Sprinter Van To Vauxhall

Suggestion: Add the Mercedes Sprinter Van LWB and SWB To Vauxhall How will this benefit the community: I believe this would work great for the community as the ford transit van is too small and the Mercedes trucks are too big, also, the server needs new cars considering the newest cars were only...
Top Bottom