Welcome to Riverside Roleplay!

Join us today!

SignUp Now!

Search results

1. parks

Pending Parks, FRP and other rules broken.

Mate if I harassed you which I didn’t you could of moved your base that you put down after my base ask active about this
  2. parks

Mate the so called ransoms warnings in your base I started to warn you when you was outside your base then you took a few steps back and went in your base
  3. parks

Denied un-ban

DENIED it would of said timed out not disconnected by user.
  4. parks

Pending Staff Application

+1 nice guy good at being a higher up in PD staff material
  5. parks

This is a mess.
  6. parks

Accepted UNBAN APPEAL

you continued to disrespect me as i told you not to you were banned for continued staff diss.
  7. parks

The "body block" was for less than three seconds as i tried to get into my base... i had a reason to kidnap you i din't tell you as you'd argue either way
  8. parks

i didn't mass rdm at all if i see the "proof" i can explain every kill!
  9. parks

okay clearly your just upset make a proper report please i have broken no rules. Here we have someone who's friend got banned so he got angry and couldn't raid our base nothing more too it started being a minge by basing outside our base to annoy us nlr'ing mulitple times
  10. parks

Where is the fearRP part and i did have a valid reason
  11. parks

Denied GnastyGnorc Unban Application

I've seen proof you had no intention to roleplay thank you for appealing DENIED
  12. parks

Accepted Staff report

You didn't have any intent end of pal.
  13. parks

Denied Hacker

what?
  14. parks

Accepted Staff report

Don’t bother mate you have broke rules knowing what your doing before you prop climbed I warned you and you said I’ll do it again so, I mean many other staff members have said to me that you became a minge after you left staff. The ban wasn’t unjustified you were minging in chame you had no...
  15. parks

Accepted Selavi's Unwarn App #2

It's a five second rule Alpha has agreed for your warn to be removed ask a admin+ in game to remove it ACCEPTED
  16. parks

Denied Perma Unban appeal

Unfortunately You Will Not Be Unbanned Due The Fact You Threatened The Server We Cannot Take Risks Many Thanks Parks Feel Free To Message Me On Discord parks#0168. DENIED
  17. parks

Denied Calaper/ƬΉΣMӨЦƧΣ ....'s unwarn application

DENIED If You Can Send Me The Time's I'll Reconsider!
  18. parks

Denied Calaper/ƬΉΣMӨЦƧΣ ....'s unwarn application

He adverted before can you get the times of adverts please on the left in console
  19. parks

Denied Richards Unban thread

You were in cuffs?
Top Bottom