Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Arm

Accepted Dindu randomy mass rdming

Member(s) of staff: Dindu Member(s) of staff's rank: Moderator Date of Incident: 17/11/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was chilling with a couple of people then dindu kills us with a 40mm "adverts misclick but that was clearly not a misclick i feel...
  2. Arm

Accepted RUNNING FROM A SIT WARN APPEAL

[AWarn] You have been warned by (GS) CapKash | RSRP.UK: ARDM | Running From a Sit Name: Arm SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:557542738 Date of warning issue: 9/11/22 Member of staff: REALSKENGMAN Warning reason (screenshot): [AWarn] You have been warned by (GS) CapKash | RSRP.UK: ARDM | Running From a...
  3. Arm

Denied Arms Staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Arm 1.2 How old are you? 18 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Around 7 months since may 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:557542738 1.7...
  4. Arm

Denied ARMS warn appeal

[AWarn] You have been warned by Junior: Cooldown | Combat after revival [AWarn] Type !warn to see a list of your warnings. Name: Arm SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:557542738 Date of warning issue: 3/11/22 Member of staff: Junior Warning reason (screenshot): [AWarn] You have been warned by Junior...
  5. Arm

Accepted REALSKENGMAN STAFF ABUSEING

Member(s) of staff: REALSKENGMAN Member(s) of staff's rank: SENIOR MODERATOR Date of Incident: 31/10/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Since i joined the server i switched to NCA Constable i walked out of spawn walked arround and seen skend quickly but...
  6. Arm

Denied Cooldown warn appeal

Name: Arm SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:557542738 Date of warning issue:17/10/22 Member of staff: Squidward Senior Admin "i think" Warning reason (screenshot): -- Why should we remove the warning?: I adverted bombing but got sht and falsed the advert after wards i advert bombing killed 5 or 6 people...
  7. Arm

Denied T Jihad cooldown

Suggestion: Make the T Jihad cooldown 30 minutes instead of 45 i feel that it should be on a even number that people would be ok with waiting - with Xp on Jihad i feel that 45 minutes is a very long time to wait and makes jihad slighly boaring as it is one of the only fun T jobs in game// i also...
  8. Arm

How much V-bucks you got ?

i have 11350
  9. Arm

Accepted PooBrain player rep

Member: Poobrain Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:459446890 Date of Incident: 9/10/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was outside of spawn with a cupple of people and some CGM member had a knife out i pulled mine out and said omg he has a knife your a...
  10. Arm

opinion on sausage rolls/ RANKED

Greggs mark as 1 Asda 2 Tesco 3 Mcdonalds 4
  11. Arm

Denied .

del
  12. Arm

Accepted BOBO PLAYER REPORT

Member: BOBO Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:100503277 Date of Incident: 22/09/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: I was talking to smithie as i was i randomly started gettig shot in the back of my head from bobo during this i turned around unsaftyed my...
  13. Arm

Denied Leaning

Suggestion: Realistic leaning during armed sistuations How will this benefit the community: I think this would benifit the players/polcie during gun fire armed situations and would be helpful during such giveing a helping realistic fealing to where you would peak your head and shoot by holding...
  14. Arm

Accepted CDT Kit report

Member: CDT KIT 3560 Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:224868729 Date of Incident: 20.09/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Mass prop block in PD Evidence on the incident: Screen shot ^
  15. Arm

Accepted Greg Says the F word

Member: Greg Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:462233143 Date of Incident: 19/09/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Arm(Myself) and Grey respond to a PD RAID! during this we incounter Greg and Kieran Grey kills Greg because he is shooting people I kill...
  16. Arm

Accepted Arms warn appeal

Name: Arm SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:557542738 Date of warning issue: 18/09/22 Member of staff: Ganja Trial Staff Warning reason (screenshot): Screen shot Why should we remove the warning?: I Belive this warning should be /implace of a verbal or none at all as indeed i did Kill Pillow but Ganja didnt...
  17. Arm

Denied Arms Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Arm 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over 3-4 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561199075351205/ 64/ Ingame...
  18. Arm

Accepted move to deny me and kieran has discussed this

Member: Kieran /Unicorn Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:528848776 Kieran's/ Unicorn's STEAM_0:0:587239719 Date of Incident: 11/9/22 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Me as a Custom Job Adverted lesslie PD raid seconds after kieran advertised counter as a...
  19. Arm

Denied Arms staff application

1.1: What is your in-game name? Arm 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? Over 2-3 months maybe longer 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Main language 1.6 What is your SteamID? 76561199075351205/ 64/ Ingame...
  20. Arm

Accepted DickWad the Fith

Member: DickWad the Fith Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:190401750 Date of Incident: 17/08/22 at 01:48am Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Just drove up to me and shot me down with an ak-47 for no reason No advert no nothing all i was doing was fixing my car...
Top Bottom