Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. B

Denied Benjamin's staff application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Benjamin Franklin 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? A year now. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:581104984 1.7...
  2. B

Denied Benjamins staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Benjamin Franklin 1.2 How old are you? 13 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? A year now. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Pretty much yes. 1.6 What is your SteamID...
  3. B

Accepted My VDM warning apeal

Name: Benjamin Franklin SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:581104984 Date of warning issue: 28/ˇ1/23 Member of staff: Charlie Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I did not VDM this person and he knew it very well because I did in ooc that I got flung by tronix into him counting as...
  4. B

Where do I Sell the weapon catche when I rob the leslie green gun box?

So I got a problem if nobody tells me how to sell it I will make a bug report. But I see this glowing car under the map and it looks like I have to sell it there but I can reach it.
  5. B

Denied Add a timer that can shows the player and staff for how long they have played on the server

Suggestion: Add a timer that shows the player and staff for how long they have played on the server How will this benefit the community: It will show staff if they should warn the player or just let him go with a verbal warning based on their time spent on the serve and it would just be a cool...
  6. B

Denied Benjamin's staff app V1

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Benjamin Franklin 1.2 How old are you? 12 and a half 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? fro like 4 to 6 months. 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Pretty much yes. But my grammar...
  7. B

question for staff.

Do you guys use like a staff handbook or somthing like that so its easier for you? Or do you just have to know everything from head.
  8. B

Benjamin Franklin

Hi im Benjamin Franklin. Theres nothing special about me. Im just Benjamin.
  9. B

dupe glitch

What is the bug: you can get pd stuff on any job or diffrent items How can you reproduce the bug: well you go on pd, you get yourself killed, change jobs while your still dead, get revived, and then you are on a difrent job while having pd stuff or diffrent stuff like tazers etc etc... Example...
  10. B

I need help

I cant for some reason but a picture when im typing something.
  11. B

Denied ad a quick menu to the arrest bot and automatikly will add the years.

Why it should be added:Because it will be easier to to just learn the years for each punisment.
Top Bottom