Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. haterytx

Denied New farmer job/addon suggestion

maybe in the upcoming map not the current one
  2. haterytx

Accepted Jaar Pm's me the N-Word

Member: Jaar Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:216419379 Date of Incident:11/17/2021 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: So I joined the server at 12 afternoon. I placed some Props infront of jaar's car so then he came out and kills me which is his right to do...
  3. haterytx

Denied Discord Ban Appeal - Have been banned and idk why...

Hi joshyy I dont really remember myself doxxing any person of the community, can you tell me how I actually doxxed someone?
  4. haterytx

Denied Discord Ban Appeal - Have been banned and idk why...

Name: Haterytx Discord-ID: haterytx#0792 Ban reason: TFS Why should we unban you? I was offline for a while today and when I came back I saw that I got globalban from all Riverside discord servers which I don't really think I broke a rule. atleast tell me what was the reason for me being TFS'ed.
  5. haterytx

Denied Aston Martin DB11 2017

+1, Seems good car and deserves to get a chance
  6. haterytx

Accepted Cambotar warn appeal

1. I fully didn't hear you saying " Stop the vehicle" as your mic was cutting a lot. 2. I was telling you to tell me how was that cop baiting while there was no officers in their cars but you were lagging/cutting a lot too so I didn't hear enough. 3. I told you to give me verbal warning because...
  7. haterytx

Accepted Cambotar warn appeal

Name: Cambotar SteamID64 : 76561199071377230 Date of warning issue : 7/5/2021 - 10:20 pm - 21:19 Member of staff : Trainee joshyy Warning reason ( screenshot): [AWarn] You have been warned by Joshyyy | rsrp.uk: Cop baiting[AWarn] Type !warn to see a list of your warnings.Trainee Joshyyy...
  8. haterytx

Denied Q1pg1's Staff Application

-1, Unprofessional at all. He swear at players most of the time including PD and other departments. 1. he harrassed me yesterday when I was an police officer following me and saying "dirty pig you're big dirty big" I told him to stop and then he said "what you gonna do huh ? Nothing exactly". He...
  9. haterytx

Denied Badspell Staff app

-1 Can't fit on staff team.
  10. haterytx

Accepted Let NCA access pd armoury

NCA department is abit far from spwan and it takes time to go to NCA armoury as we cannot use pd armoury. all i want is let NCA use PD armoury for faster response time into situations and its close to spwan when any NCA die they can easliy go to pd armoury and use it.
  11. haterytx

Denied Cool suggestion for police

-1 this is not serious RP and it may lag the server and we only want fun not very serious thing that makes the server sucks...
  12. haterytx

Denied add something so we can see players health

Suggestion: so we can see peoples health in a fight so it makes it easier to tell whether your shots are registering or whether there headglitching How will this benefit the community: it will help the players at shooting Price: N/A Link(s): N/A
Top Bottom