Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Rob Stores

Accepted Greg using slurs

Member: Greg ID: No idea Date: Today Information: Squidward and Declan came and arrested me in plat area because "I'm a pedophile" and got a bunch of people to come. Proof:
  2. Rob Stores

Denied Greg ARDM Report

Member: Greg SteamID: Same as MRDM Report Date: Today Information: Started my OBS, tabbed back in and turned around and Greg started shooting at me. I killed him, and afterwards he said it was because I aimed at him. You can see this is bs from the clip. Evidence:
  3. Rob Stores

Accepted Greg MRDM report

Member: Greg ID: Can't find Date: Today Information: Just kills an SCO for no reason I can see (no adverts related etc) and a bunch of other people along with them Evidence:
  4. Rob Stores

Accepted Buggzy using slurs

Member of staff: Buggzy Rank: Senior Admin Date of Incident: 19/09/22 Information: Used slurs in Discord Evidence:
  5. Rob Stores

Denied Robert Stores' Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Robert Stores 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About a month 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:175528944 1.7...
Top Bottom