Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. King ET

Accepted Report On Marc/Marcuh

We were building outside closer to the two large big black props you have outside your base than anything else. And your property ends at your doors you cant build outside from them and if you do it they have to be small props but no staff members has had any real issues with what you have done...
  2. King ET

Denied Unban request

Please follow the template. Name: SteamID: Date of ban issue: Member of staff: Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?:
  3. King ET

Accepted False Warn meant for someone else

Accepted. Your warn will be removed since it a mistake.
  4. King ET

Accepted Warning appeal for fearp

Do you have any clips?
  5. King ET

Accepted Discrimination warn appeal

Accepted. In the future if a staff member asks you to not do something then either don't do it or if you think it is abuse of some kind then make a staff report on them.
  6. King ET

Accepted Ban Appeal - Ford

Are you able to send both steam ids for both accounts that were used?
  7. King ET

Accepted Discrimination warn appeal

Please follow the template so we are able to help you more. Name: SteamID64: Date of warning issue: Member of staff: Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?:
  8. King ET

Closed Un ban me pls

Closed. Please follow the template in the future so we are able to help you.
  9. King ET

Denied revamp appeal

Denied. Since I can not see a clip then the NLR warn will stay since it is up to the staff member that is handling it if you have broken a rule or not.
  10. King ET

Denied Player Report on NepNep

Denied. The normal punishment for this would just be a mute or gag and since I can not do that from here and its been a day there is nothing that can really be done.
  11. King ET

Denied revamp appeal

Do you have a clip of the situation?
  12. King ET

Accepted Exploting Ban appeal

Accepted. I think it was meant to be NITRP since you were just prop pushing but I will accept just because you probably did not cheat in anyway.
  13. King ET

Accepted Gman's Ban Appeal.

Accepted. In the future don't joke about stuff which will likely get you banned and read the rules to refresh yourself on them since some of them likely have changed since you have been banned.
  14. King ET

Accepted appeal

Accepted. Make sure to give the rules a read since some rules might have changed and of course try and follow them as much as you can and to record any gameplay since staff will likely ask for clips if you make a sit on someone.
  15. King ET

Denied Name:paulie walnuts SteamID:Steam ID: 76561198421408309Date of ban issue:11/02/24Member of staff:Ban reason (screenshot):Why should we unban you?

Denied. The ban is fair since as Speedy said you can clearly see a large crowd around the cat and you still went for it even while knowing you will likely hit many others which did nothing to you.
  16. King ET

Accepted Disscrimination warn appeal.

Accepted. In the future try and not to tell people to kill themselves if you do then I will likely deny the appeal.
  17. King ET

Accepted Gman's Ban Appeal.

Are you able to send both steam ids of the accounts you used?
  18. King ET

Accepted Ban Appeal

Accepted. I will give you a chance if you get banned for something like this again then record it or I will deny it.
  19. King ET

Denied ban appeal

Denied. You cant call people "black monkeys" so in the future please keep your language down to pg to not get banned for stuff like this again.
  20. King ET

Closed Warn appel

Closed. In the future please follow the template since it is much easier to help you. If you want to appeal the warn again then follow the template.
Top Bottom