Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Wolfmane

Denied My warn

Dear staff member, This is my formal appeal for my warn to be removed. Name: Wolfmane SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:197454179 Date of warning issue: 08/04/21 Member of staff: Lamby Warning reason (screenshot): doing major as civilian Why should we remove the warning...
  2. Wolfmane

Denied Pockets/confiscation

Suggestion: How will this benefit the community: can help pd confiscate weapons and helps move the kush off the floor. Helps criminals move location/base with their items and also hides illegals stuff in their pockets + stops making tickets for printer refunds due to it saving pockets when...
  3. Wolfmane

Accepted Ticket book.

Suggestion: My suggestion is either code the current fine system to be able to ticket players or add an addon like the old ticket book where you can ticket players. Pros + This will make it a lot easier to not get an unnecessary psd and to stop corrupt cops over charging and abusing the /drop...
Top Bottom