Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Sefecy

Accepted unban

Name: sefecy SteamID: 76561199376778791 Member of staff: junior Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i was perma banned for doxing but i never doxed anybody i just said to junior that he is the guy the got put on dox bin. That is not doxing I did not say anything personal about...
  2. Sefecy

Accepted RealSkengman's Staff Application (V2)

+1 very cool
  3. Sefecy

Denied Sefecy Staff Application (v2)

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? - Sefecy 1.2 How old are you? - 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - Around a month now 1.5 Are you fluent in English? - Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:708256531...
  4. Sefecy

Accepted RealSkengman's Staff Application (V2)

+1 hes cool
  5. Sefecy

Denied Arms Staff Application

cool guy and he knows alot of the rules
  6. Sefecy

Denied Sefecys' Staff Application

Just edited 2.7, 2.8 and 2.9 to give them some more detail on how i would take care of the sits
  7. Sefecy

Accepted Staff Application.

seen on the server alot seems cool
  8. Sefecy

Denied Sefecys' Staff Application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? - Sefecy 1.2 How old are you? - 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? - Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? - Around a month now 1.5 Are you fluent in English? - Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? - STEAM_0:1:708256531...
Top Bottom