Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Stannis

Accepted Report on Junior

- "I came downstairs straight away and saw a gun dealer outside spawn with a g36c shooting everyone and about to shoot me. I noclipped and froze him to stop mass rdm" You forget the part where once you warned the hotel owner guy and came downstairs, you loaded your gun via ammo crate which as...
  2. Stannis

Accepted Report on Junior

Member(s) of staff: Junior Member(s) of staff rank: Moderator Date of incident: Today (03/11/2022) Information about the incident, please include as much detail as possible: This entire incident occurred after I raided a hotel as a custom job in which Junior found himself in as a SCO19 TST...
  3. Stannis

Denied Stannis' unban appeal

Name: Stannis SteamID: STEAM_0:0:217856485 Date of ban issue: 24/09/2022 Member of staff: Legal Lee Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: There's no question whether I MassRDM'ed or not, I did. It was a mistake and I can assure you that it'll never happen again. I am aware that by...
Top Bottom