Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Coconut

Accepted Coconut Unban appeal

Parks today has also come up to my mates after yesterdays incident and minged around and constantly harassing my mates similar to what had happened yesterday fortunately my friend has managed to clip this and I can use it as evidence. Although this is not a Staff report as you can see in the...
  2. Coconut

I wasn't screaming and my mic isn't very good. Everyone around me their mics was very quiet and I couldn't tell if you could hear me. also, my ban wasn't for Mic spamming that was my Kick. That I did not do again. Also my friend Pompkin, Peassss and Carrod Said that you were Mic spamming Pumpkin...
  3. Coconut

4. Coconut

Name: Coconut SteamID64: 76561198188397459 Date of ban issue: Today so 23rd feb Member of staff: Parks Ban reason (screenshot): Racism Why should we unban you?: right so this story starts with us getting raided. My mate accidentally made a fail base as he was new to Gmod, Next parks and some...
Top Bottom