Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Ctrl

Denied Ethan Blake's staff application

-1 You need to learn the rules a bit more like you don't know about base rules and NHS rules think you should educate yourself a bit more
  2. Ctrl

Accepted Ctrl's staff Application

Cheers x
  3. Ctrl

That's all good
  4. Ctrl

1.1 What is your in-game name? Ctrl 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes, 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 5 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:565141122 1.7 References (if any)? None, Section B...
  5. Ctrl

Denied Ctrl's staff Application

And also I could talk about some of the staff members currently who treat some people bad and say some nasty stuff but I'm not going to snitch on them but I'm just saying I'm not just the only person
  6. Ctrl

I can work on my attitude but if I was staff I would never speak to somebody how I sometimes speak to people I speak to people how they treat me
  7. Ctrl

Denied Ctrl's ban appeal

Can u read all the 3 warns to me
  8. Ctrl

Denied Ctrl's ban appeal

Why am i getting 3 warning in 1 week?
  9. Ctrl

Denied Ctrl's ban appeal

Name: Ctrl SteamID: STEAM_0:0:565141122 Date of ban issue: 24/10/22 17:38 pm Member of staff: Legal Lee Ban reason (screenshot)(Could not take photo but here's the reason) You have been cooldown banned for Exceeding the warning threhold Why should we unban you?: Well I'm very sorry for my...
  10. Ctrl

And I would never be biased just because I might have friends on the server does it mean I'm going to stick up for them if they're in the wrong
  11. Ctrl

Unfortunately for you nobody helped me make this
  12. Ctrl

Accepted Brandonnns staff application 2.0

+Rep very good see u all the time
  13. Ctrl

Anything that I should work on please tell me
  14. Ctrl

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Ctrl 1.2 How old are you? 16 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes, 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? About 5 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:565141122 1.7 References...
Top Bottom