Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Drezzz

Denied blind ass as a staff

Member(s) of staff: walter Member(s) of staff's rank: no fucking idea Date of Incident: 10 6 23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: check my warn appeal everything i written is there also he warned me twice for the same thing leading to me banned (12 hours)...
  2. Drezzz

Accepted blind ass

Name:larry SteamID64: Date of warning issue:10 6 23 Member of staff: fucking walter Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: because i think walter is blind be ause he warned me 2 times for the same reason as i even said i only assisted he ssid it doesnt matter
  3. Drezzz

Denied a wierd person

Member(s) of staff:pork Member(s) of staff's rank: managment Date of Incident:7 6 23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: he has been targetting me for a couple of days keeps calling me a bitch so today i was making a mrchanic shop whrn i was looking for my...
  4. Drezzz

Denied Walter What the fuck?

Name:larry SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:92318743 Date of warning issue: 5 .06.23 Member of staff:walter Warning reason (screenshot): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1084579814624731147/1115304919461810236/image.png Why should we remove the warning?: I was rsiding a base eho guy eas...
  5. Drezzz

Accepted ARDM

Member:Harris mint Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:426216318 Date of Incident:13:34 19.05.23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:A guy nitrping. Tries to kill me Evidence on the...
  6. Drezzz

Denied Mo PLEASE ADD THIS SHIT

Suggestion: add genlabs or pizza making How will this benefit the community:(pizza making) Will make more realistic (genlab) will make nhs do something Link(s): https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-pizzamaker-food-script https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-genlab-disease-script
  7. Drezzz

Denied Random ass idiots deciding to ruin fun

Member:George Khan, Abdul Khan , George Member's SteamID:(STEAM_0:0:156906464(george) STEAM_0:0:419424109 STEAM_0:1:526646295 Date of Incident:22.04.23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Some bunch ass idiots mass rdming mpropmissuse and. NITRP...
  8. Drezzz

Accepted unban pls

Name:dmauzz(larry) Discord-ID:Dmauzz#5816 Ban reason:posting naked man in general Ban date:21.04.23 Why should we unban you?:it was a joke i swear i can explain the joke; when neuro said something around no nore naked men in general ive send one for the jokes please
  9. Drezzz

DISCORD PLEASE CHECK

My acclunt has been disabled and please dony remove me from deps-drezz
  10. Drezzz

Drezz staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Drezz 1.2 How old are you? 11 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes (i barely use it) 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over 3-4 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? No 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:92318743...
  11. Drezzz

Denied Re applying

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Drezz 1.2 How old are you? 11 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes (i barely use it) 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over 3 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? No 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:92318743...
  12. Drezzz

Meth

When meth coming bACk its was fun
  13. Drezzz

Accepted My unreasonable ban

Name:Drezz Discord id:Carter Pewterschmidt#2675 Ban reason:Reason unknown Ban date:15.01.22 Why should we unban you?: I was bamboozled. I thought im gonna get a badge. BUT NO some guy sent a photo of a cheese badge i did what was there and bam instantly xhsnged to i like child p**n
  14. Drezzz

Denied My staff application (im never gonna stop)

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Drezz 1.2 How old are you? 11 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes (i barely use it) 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over 3 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? No 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:92318743...
  15. Drezzz

Riverside tiktok Advertising

Should i start advertising riverisde RP on tiktok?
  16. Drezzz

Denied Drezz Staff app V5

17. Drezzz

Server Down?

Uhhh it shows up everytime
  18. Drezzz

Denied New job suggestion

Suggestion:A job called Animal Hunter/butcher How will this benefit the community:it would be a great to make money like 3k per hunt Link: (none) (maybe use the gun dealer model)
  19. Drezzz

Drezz Staff application

20. Drezzz

Denied Drezz Staff App v3(spend 3 hours on it

Top Bottom