Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. J

Accepted RUNNING FROM A SIT WARN APPEAL

Personally, I believe the warn was not necessary. I was on duty dealing with sits taking people from spawn after respawning them and then putting them back after, I happened to be dropping someone off when Arm jokingly shot me as I was talking in-game to someone, I picked him up and put him on...
  2. J

Accepted Charliechocomelt's Staff app (Please read my reasoning)

+1 Very active man Very nice guy to talk too He has been staff before and I think he should get another shot
  3. J

Denied Krisko staff app 3

-1 for a few reasons: 1) I haven't seen you on that much over the past week maybe only encountering you once or twice however, that may be due to timezone issues or something that is out of your control. 2) Your application is very underdetailed across the board giving very limited insight for...
  4. J

Accepted Jeffery Bakbar's Staff Application (V1)

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Jeffery Bakbar 1.2: How old are you? 19 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 Weeks 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:497336506...
Top Bottom