Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. N

Accepted warning appeal

Name:max SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:543318049 Date of warning issue:20/3/24 Member of staff:jackie Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?:becuase i wasnt targeting him i hadnt realised he had just brought the base he came out of his base and i shot him after i (he wanted me...
  2. N

Denied warn appeal

Name:max SteamID64:STEAM_0:0:543318049 Date of warning issue: 4/3/24 Member of staff:mozzie Warning reason (screenshot):RDM Why should we remove the warning?becuase i wasnt aware there was a staff sit going on inside rs after i was told that there was a raid and to shoot on sight and that the...
  3. N

Denied warning appel

Name: max SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:543318049 Date of warning issue:25/02/2024 Member of staff: jerry Warning reason (screenshot):non Why should we remove the warning?:because I didn't know what fear rp was and I would say this is a learning curve and im willing to learn please can you remove it
  4. N

Denied warn appel

i was warned by jerry today for fearrp i didnt know my self about fearrp i would say this is a learning curv please could i get it removed
  5. N

Closed Warn appel

This is about a warn I got for changing jobs from bus driver to rs recruite becuse pd where trying to arrest me for no reason because my bus blew up after I removed it I think an admin spawned one in and then blew it up becuse when I went to remove it from the c menue I couldnt i do have clips...
Top Bottom