Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Badger

Denied Stars ban

after continuously camera spamming and when i asked him to stop saying i will give him this ban he ignored and kept going, beginning to insult me for having a fragile ego and saying im just power hungry, he was doing it for a good 5 minutes before i came and told him to stop at which again he...
  2. Badger

Denied lamae staff app 2 copy and paste from old one

-1 I don't believe you would make a suitable fit for the staff team, not a bad person by any means just not the type of person for staff with my interactions with you
  3. Badger

Denied GMAN's Staff Application

-1 MY Only interactions with this man have been with him breaking rules or not knowing rules,onto of this i have only seen yhis man today, and never before i dont think hes well known enough to joiin staff yet and i dont think hes read the rules enough to be a member of staff
  4. Badger

Accepted Mr Nobodys staff application

1+ great understanding of server rules and great craic in server
  5. Badger

Denied B0110CKS - Staff Application

-1 my only encounters with you have been very bad, either being the other end of a report or making a report against you myself, I don’t think you should apply to staff without a major reform in how you play
  6. Badger

Accepted Dishonoured Staff Application

+1 very friendly and good at rp, an amazing under standing of the rules and server, a very respectful guy too, think he'd make a nice addition to our staff team
  7. Badger

Denied Badger Staff Abuse

My side of the story was: You were shot at spawn, you respawned and went back straight to Mr Nobody's hotel opposite spawn which had a building sign on it. I witnessed the whole thing, so I wouldn't need to hear your side of the story as I watched everything play out. You started to shoot a car...
  8. Badger

Accepted John Fries Staff Application

+1 incredible at rp and at following the rules a hell of a role model for the server, absolutely deserves staff
  9. Badger

Denied Lamae's staff app

after working with and supervising this man with the nhs. i well and truly believe he is a perfect role model for what a admin shouldn't
  10. Badger

Accepted Badgers second attempt for staff

badgerthebadger
  11. Badger

Accepted Badgers second attempt for staff

1.1: What is your in-game name? Badger 1.2 How old are you? 19 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? almost 3 years or so on and off though this is my longest time on the server on one period 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your...
Top Bottom