Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. a1pha061

Denied wolfie staff report for Eric's

Member of staff: Squid ward Eric Member of staffs rank: senior mod Date of incident:6/11/21 Information about the incident: when building at first I broke a rule and squid ward kicked me whilst I tried to fix it giving numerous people said I'm trying to fix it and him and eric and lamby where in...
  2. a1pha061

Denied Wolfies staff application V2

sorry to hear that i have been on everyday even if only and hour or 2 due to the fat ive had mocks for the past 2 weeks
  3. a1pha061

sorry to hear that you think my professionalism isn't great nor my punctuality i have been on every day for the past couple weeks even if only for an hour or so due to the past 2 weeks i've had mocks
  4. a1pha061

sorry to hear that but i have been on everyday this week people have seen me on pug has been on patrol with me for the past 4 days when on sco-19
  5. a1pha061

Denied junkei's Staff Application

-1 your first example would be failure to advert, and i've never seen you online.
  6. a1pha061

1.1: What is your in-game name? Wolfie 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over 3months ago 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:565979944 1.7 References (if any)? No Section B...
  7. a1pha061

Accepted Skengman's Staff Application (V2)

+1 a very a nice person active a lot and has a good rep with others players
  8. a1pha061

Denied Hondo's Staff Application

+1 he's a good man and would make amazing staff
  9. a1pha061

Denied Wolfie's staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Wolfie 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over 3weeks 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:565979944 1.7 References (if...
Top Bottom