Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. a1pha061

Denied wolfie staff report for Eric's

Member of staff: Squid ward Eric Member of staffs rank: senior mod Date of incident:6/11/21 Information about the incident: when building at first I broke a rule and squid ward kicked me whilst I tried to fix it giving numerous people said I'm trying to fix it and him and eric and lamby where in...
  2. a1pha061

Denied Wolfies staff application V2

1.1: What is your in-game name? Wolfie 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over 3months ago 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:565979944 1.7 References (if any)? No Section B...
  3. a1pha061

Denied Wolfie's staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Wolfie 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? over 3weeks 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:565979944 1.7 References (if...
Top Bottom