Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Kev

Accepted Gregzy's Staff App

+1 Top guy, reliable and honest. Deserves to help out the staff team with his long experience on the server. kvphotography._ on instagram
  2. Kev

Accepted RealSkengman's Staff Application (V2)

+1 Yes, isn’t 18 tho… what a noob.
  3. Kev

Denied Jon's staff application

-1 I swear you've been 13 for 3 years now?
  4. Kev

Accepted LTARP ban

Waiting for Dale's Response....
  5. Kev

Denied Wolfies staff application V2

Your punctuality and professionalism isn't great, or what I deem to be up to the expectations to qualify for staff. -1 Overall, It's a NO from me - Kev
  6. Kev

Accepted appeal

ACCEPTED After further inspection of the clip, there is no conclusive evidence which suggest it was you who no-collided the vehicle. Contact an Admin in game to remove your warning.
  7. Kev

Denied Ban Appeal

I don't really remember the exact situation, however.. your ban should have ended or should be ending soon.
  8. Kev

Denied Ban apeal

You've also ban evaded so now your Alt Account is currently Perma Banned.
  9. Kev

Denied Ban apeal

You killed people in spawn and then left, I don't see a problem here. Someone had made a sit regarding a MassRDM case, I checked logs and rendered the clips. You killed 4 people in spawn and then left shortly after. If you believe that there is a mistake, you can message Staff Management about it.
  10. Kev

Denied Staff Application

-1 - Wouldn't want you in Staff, you're knowledge is not a greatest neither is your RP Scenarios.
  11. Kev

Rate the new signature

12. Kev

Denied Kev Staff Report.

I'm pretty sure that if you advert "Bank Raid, PD Raid, BP Raid" etc, you can kill anyone unwanted. It is common sense to not come into a raid and not expect yourself to get killed.
  13. Kev

Denied Kev Staff Report.

You're inside Gas Station so you're immediately unwanted so you shall be killed.
  14. Kev

T.O.A.O Gang Thread

West Side on TOP. Only Verified Members who are skills are joining.
  15. Kev

Accepted Johnathan Johnson's Staff Application

-1 - Unknown icl
  16. Kev

Denied Billy Bobs Staff Application Volume 3.

-1 You are not known in the community. Personally, getting known in the community is better in Staff.
  17. Kev

Denied lmaoi

Right, evening Mr Jakey. I issued this ban due to the fact that in that current situation you were blatant minging. You were cuffed as an criminal and was one of the officer was in a situation which you ruined by 'Job Abusing' and switching to the 'Lawyer' Job. This then turned into a staff sit...
  18. Kev

Accepted Introduce the 'Gun Dealer Store' in Leslie Green

Suggestion(s): Leslie Green is a part of the riverside map where it hasn't been touched with RP Situations or Map tweaks. Hopefully this suggestions get approved and Leslie Green will turn into a better place for RP Situations and bring life to Leslie Green as it is currently dead over there...
  19. Kev

Enable vehicle damage

+1 _________ I see nothing wrong with the suggestion as it does bring in more roleplay related scenarios however, it does give many people the chance to Mass VDM and ruin some scenarios but we can just ban them easy.
Top Bottom