Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Kev

Accepted Introduce the 'Gun Dealer Store' in Leslie Green

Suggestion(s): Leslie Green is a part of the riverside map where it hasn't been touched with RP Situations or Map tweaks. Hopefully this suggestions get approved and Leslie Green will turn into a better place for RP Situations and bring life to Leslie Green as it is currently dead over there...
  2. Kev

Accepted Switch Maps [new_exton_1 / new_exton_2]

Suggestion: With the recent change to the Dunwood map, there has been a decrease in players and motivation overall. I think the change has not resolved issues that "newexton2" is too small, and too repetitive. However in this case, Dunwood is to big and confusing for the player base currently...
  3. Kev

Accepted SCO-19 Wages Increase / Buff

Suggestion: Increase the wages of SCO-19 How will this benefit the community?: It won't benefit the community however, it will benefit all SCO-19 members. Price: N/A Link(s): N/A The main reason why the wages of SCO-19 should increase is due to the fact we take priority of Hostage Negotiations...
  4. Kev

Accepted warning bruh

Name: Kev SteamID:STEAM_0:1:455955024 Date of warning issue: idk Member of staff: High Warning Reason (screenshot) Fear RP - dm for screenshot Why should we remove the warning: High warned the wrong person and got me warned. He had the same name as me
  5. Kev

Accepted PD Ban Appeal [Right One]

Name: Kev Discord ID: keval.#5089 Ban Reason: I'm not sure what I got banned for, it was a very long time ago Why Should we unban you?: I would like to restart in PD and get unbanned from the discord. I'm not a person who would be ban able from discords or in game. Second chance could be a great...
Top Bottom