Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Selavi

Denied ME for STAFF!

yes
  2. Selavi

Denied Selavi's Staff Application

Thank you guys. Appreciate it. <3
  3. Selavi

Thank you for your reply. Any particular reason you -REP'd my Application?
  4. Selavi

Denied RDM Warning

Name: Selavi SteamID64:STEAM_0:1:220712371 Date of warning issue: October 9th 2022 Member of staff:Skengman Warning reason (screenshot): Why should we remove the warning?: I got reported for RDM by Papa PK, there was a massive shootout at spawn while I got shot at, I was trying to kill the...
  5. Selavi

Accepted staff application round 2

+1 Your application is fairly detailed, You are friendly and active. Good luck!
  6. Selavi

Thank you lad.
  7. Selavi

Thank you Unity! <3
  8. Selavi

Thank you, appreciated.
  9. Selavi

Denied Brandonnn's Staff Application

+1 Application is very detailed, Active, Very Friendly, Good fit for Staff
  10. Selavi

Denied Sefecy Staff Application (v2)

+1 Active, Friendly, Rules Knowledge
  11. Selavi

Accepted RealSkengman's Staff Application (V2)

+1 I see you online and active quite often, you seem nice and also application is fairly detailed.
  12. Selavi

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Selavi 1.2 How old are you? 17 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 3 years 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:220712371 1.7 References (if...
  13. Selavi

Denied Pringles Staff Application V2

+1 Application is fairly detailed, Player is active friendly and I believe he would fit in the team. Add Definition to Section B you only have examples.
  14. Selavi

I believe you are in the video I put as my reference Here. 2:35 time. Might be just a name coincidence tho.
  15. Selavi

Denied STAFF APLICATION

-1 To be honest, I never saw you or interacted with you on RSRP.uk Section C lacks detail The application is kinda Chaos You might be a good lad, but I never saw you on. You have 72 hours on GMod aswell.
  16. Selavi

Denied Make it mandatory (again) for Police to advert for a lawyer if requested

Police needs to call a lawyer when the charge is above 4 years and the suspect ask's for him. If they don't It is a PSD case.
  17. Selavi

I am currently active every day for 4-5 hours. Hope to see you soon ingame.
  18. Selavi

Thank you, appreciate it.
  19. Selavi

Might be yeeah
Top Bottom