Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Zxph

Denied Zxph/Zph's 2nd Staff Application

Hey, I'm Zph/Zxph, I've been playing riverside for a few months on and off and this is my application for staff on the server. Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Zph 1.2 How old are you? I am 15 (even if I do sound like an infant at times). 1.3 Do you have a...
  2. Zxph

Denied Zxph/Zph Staff Application

Hey, I'm Zph/Zxph, I've been playing riverside for a few months on and off and this is my application for staff on the server. Section A: 1.1: Zph 1.2: I am 15 (even if I do sound like a infant at times). 1.3: Yes, I have a working microphone. 1.4: I started playing in March of 2023 and...
  3. Zxph

Denied I'd like to appeal a ban

Steam ID - STEAM_0:0:239578538 Ban reason - LTARP Discord - Zephyr Ω#9750 Date of ban issue - 19/03/23 - 19 March 2023 Staff Member - DIRGERN Hybrid I believe I should be unbanned because I was previously told by a roommate to go help with something, I was then driving to an empty area to...
Top Bottom