Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. N

Accepted Axel's staff application

+1 very friendly, doesn't break the rules and is very active.
  2. N

Denied Fergdeeds warn appeal

So, if you look at line B14 ''no major crimes'' it says that kidnappings are considered to be major crimes. (there was a pd meeting)
  3. N

Denied No 1 Abusing

I would've returned anyway but I chose to fly back there (without my cloak) , I came back from 2 sits one with Hamster and 1 with Mr Bean. That is why you saw me.
  4. N

Denied No 1 Abusing

+ he is mad cus he lost that raid.
  5. N

Denied No 1 Abusing

So to clarify, me and sodaman didn t raid T base at all, Sodaman was inside the base afk waiting for his crypto miners and I was in a sit and came back from it to my original position. When I saw that T was there I returned to my position. I did not meta game, because Sodaman knew that they were...
  6. N

Denied Staff App Crab

That is why I said that you are rude, it is because you never want to talk to me.
  7. N

Denied Staff App Crab

-rep rude
  8. N

Denied Staff application Renzo

+1
  9. N

Accepted No.1's Staff Application

1.1: What is your in-game name? No 1 1.2 How old are you? 15 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? since 2022 1.5 Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:1:551501298 1.7 References (if any)? Jeromioo, Neuro, Dripzz...
Top Bottom