Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. J

Accepted discord ban appeal

Name: Jesse Pinkman Discord-ID: jesse pinkman#0001 Ban reason: dont know Ban date: dont know was a while ago Why should we unban you?: I recently got unbanned from the PD discord, i was banned for spamming NSFW gifs almost a year ago and was told i was on my last warning, i only just realised i...
  2. J

Accepted discord ban appeal (makes me select closed for prefix idk why)

Name: Jesse Pinkman Discord-ID: jesse pinkman#0001 Ban reason: dont know Ban date: dont know was a while ago Why should we unban you?: I recently got unbanned from the PD discord, i was banned for spamming NSFW gifs almost a year ago and was told i was on my last warning, i only just realised i...
  3. J

Accepted Police discord ban appeal

Name: Jesse Pinkman Discord-ID: jesse pinkman#0001 Ban reason: No idea Ban date: No idea Why should we unban you?: Apparently im banned from ages ago and i have no idea why, if it was something bad then its fine but i have no idea i cannot remember why i was banned.
Top Bottom