Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Taxman

Accepted Taxman application

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Taxman 1.2: How old are you? 17 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Used to play a few years ago and 4 months since starting again 1.5: Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6: What...
  2. Taxman

Accepted Metagaming warn

Name: Taxman SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:527357674 Date of warning issue: 02/01/24 Member of staff: Vakash Warning reason (screenshot): Metagaming Why should we remove the warning?: I was in front of mall with Tony Stank, and he carjacked my vehicle in front of me. He then went and returned a minute...
  3. Taxman

Accepted NLR Appeal

Name: Taxman SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:527357674 Date of warning issue: 12/19/23 Member of staff: Arcccz Warning reason (screenshot): NLR Why should we remove the warning?: I was going to make the appeal for NLR too with the other warns but I forgot about it once the others were finished so I am...
  4. Taxman

Accepted Arccz report

Member(s) of staff: arcccz Member(s) of staff's rank: Trial Mod Date of Incident: 19/12/23 Information about the incident. Overall, Arccz has been acting really corrupt lately. He has been handling reports with horrible attitude, and abusing his power and handing out unfair warns. He does not...
  5. Taxman

Accepted Taxman appeal

Name: Taxman SteamID: STEAM_0:1:527357674 Date of warning: 19/12/2023 Member of Staff: Arcccz Warning reason: Staff disrespect Why should we remove the warning: Following up on my previous warn for FearRP, since Arccz was speaking with such horrible attitude, I made some comments, which were not...
  6. Taxman

Accepted Taxman appeal

Name: Taxman SteamID: STEAM_0:1:527357674 Date of warning: 19/12/2023 Member of Staff: Arcccz Warning reason: FearRP Why should we remove the warning: The warning given by Arcccz was completely unfair. There was a BP raid happening and while I ran out SCO responded and got out of the car and...
  7. Taxman

Accepted Staff report

Member of staff: Cheeze Sandwich Staff rank: Trial Moderator Date: 18/10/23 Information of incident: This is not a specific incident but rather a general one. Whenever Cheeze Sandwich is taking sits with me, two so far, he is just ignoring the chat, not attempting to try and listen to the...
  8. Taxman

Accepted Warn appeal

Name: Taxman SteamID64: STEAM_0:1:527357674 Date of warning issue: 18/10/2023 Member of staff: Cheeze Sandwich Warning reason (screenshot): Major crimes during pd meeting. Why should we remove the warning?: I believe it was unfair for me to receive the warning. There was a pd meeting taking...
  9. Taxman

Accepted Ban appeal

Name: Hackerptv Discord-ID: Hackerptv#4607 Ban reason: TFS Ban date: 28/07/2021 Why should we unban you?: It has really been a long time since I have been banned, and I would like to apologize for any issues I have caused. I only want to make a return to the server, and be a part of the...
  10. Taxman

Denied Ban appeal 2

Name: Hackerptv SteamID64: 76561199014981077 Date of ban issued: 28/07/2021 Member of staff: Parks Ban reason: TFS Why should we unban you?: I would like to know why I was banned because I did not break any rules and my last appeal got denied without telling me why.
  11. Taxman

Denied Ban appeal

Name: Hackerptv SteamID64: 76561199014981077 Date of ban issued: 28/07/2021 Member of staff: Parks Ban reason: TFS Why should we unban you?: Earlier today I pinged parks in Riverside general chat and then I went offline for a while and when I came back I saw that I got global banned even tho I...
  12. Taxman

Accepted Warn appeal

Name: Hackerptv SteamID64: Date of warning issue: 21/07/2021 Member of staff: Crab Warning reason(Screenshot): RDM Why should we remove the warning?: I was warned for ARDM, the reason I tried killing the person was because I was inside a car with someone, then I get shot by a sniper and I see...
  13. Taxman

Accepted Warn Appeal

Name: Hackerptv SteamID64: 76561199014981077 Date of warning issue: 26/06/21 Member of staff: Kev Warning reason(screenshot): RDM Why should we remove the warning? What happened was that there were 2 people near me at spawn hotel, and one of them had a knife and the other one was dancing, then...
  14. Taxman

a

a
  15. Taxman

Accepted Warn appeal

Name: Hackerpv SteamID64: 76561199014981077 Member of staff: Johnny Depth Warning reason (Screenshot): RDM Why should we remove the warning: So what happened was there was a guy who stole my car without an advert outside of car dealer, then when he started to drive off I shot up the car and...
Top Bottom