Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Dale

Accepted metagaming warning appeal

ACCEPTED Staff Report RE same situation was accepted by Hyper! :)
  2. Dale

Accepted Banned?

RE - Spoke in VC too. I checked logs and although it does say "disconnect by user" I believe you. You will be unbanned :) ACCEPTED
  3. Dale

Accepted Bugware Staff Report

Yes I can see from the video that Bugware's driving is atrocious. Missdrive is not a valid advert however it does help to punctuate what is an accident. Personally, I am disappointed in his lapse in judgement by driving onto the pavement almost directly into a crowd of players. The excuse of...
  4. Dale

Denied Alfie Real Staff App

You are not allowed to copy from other people's applications :mad: You should attempt to reapply after a week with some imagination! DENIED
  5. Dale

Denied Ryankz11's Staff Aplication

I'm sorry but you should gain some more experience on the server/in our community before attempting to apply again. DENIED
  6. Dale

Accepted Mr Miyagi Staff Application

Accepted Contact a member of Staff Management to arrange an interview!
  7. Dale

Accepted Cheese's staff application.

ACCEPTED Contact a member of Staff Management to arrange an interview!
  8. Dale

Accepted Waltuh/Gavin Winkal Staff report

Waltuh is no longer a part of the staff team. Gavin will be spoken to regarding his SWEP abuse. ACCEPTED
  9. Dale

Accepted Staff Report REF: Waltuh NLR / RDM / Abuse of Staff Commands

I can see from the first Video that Waltuh did break the NLR rule by returning to his death location and interacting with his car before 5 minutes had elapsed. I do not believe Waltuh was endorsing self harm in any way from the clip of your interaction in discord. However, I can see that...
  10. Dale

Accepted Veyko's Staff Report against Hyper : Prop Misuse

Yes I can see that he did place that roadblock in quite a rush and it resulted in an unrealistic roleplay interaction. I do not believe Hyper did this deliberately, although I will still consider this staff report accepted. (And therefore, it will be noted down on record). Since we take prop...
  11. Dale

Denied Hyper Staff Report

Whiplash. I'm sure that you already know, and must understand that gambling machines are different from from massive pixel art structure you were attempting to construct. Personally, I don't have a problem with artistic pieces. It's a bit like an 8 bit graffiti. But it was silly to obviously...
  12. Dale

Accepted garry staff report

Accepted
  13. Dale

Radio animation

Late reply!
  14. Dale

Radio animation

Oh oh I was actually thinking about this. It wouldn't even be that tough to do.
  15. Dale

Denied Sylex22 Staff App #2

Denied. I'm sorry but I do not believe that you would be a good fit for the staff team just yet. It is partly because of your age, and therefore relative maturity. But also seemingly a good proportion of the replies are overwhelming negative.
  16. Dale

Accepted Gavin Winkal staff application

Accepted. You will need to attend a staff interview with a member of staff management.
  17. Dale

Accepted cooldown warn appeal

I agree, although you broke the cooldown. I believe you that it was accidental and I believe that it was unlucky that you were reported by an officer who had suffered from a good many PD raids...
  18. Dale

Closed unbann appeal

We will move this appeal into the new thread you have created :)
  19. Dale

Closed ban appeal

Hello, I hope we can get this sorted soon. The reason you were banned for 1 day then 2 weeks is because Trial Moderators can only ban for up to 1 day. Then they need to make a request to get it extended. Hence, Garry tried to ban you for 2 weeks but he needed to get someone to accept it. That's...
  20. Dale

Accepted Benny's staff application.

o_O
Top Bottom