Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. faisal

Accepted BAN APPEAL

honestly, i didn't know about that rule and believe that i shouldn't be banned considering i didn't know the rule
  2. faisal

Accepted BAN APPEAL

name: RAKISH SteamID64: 76561198356699426 Date of ban issue: 17th of Jan Member of staff: Rashy Ban reason (screenshot): Auto clicker on gambling machine UNBAN REASON : i didn't know that auto clickers are un allowed considering the point of me buying Platnum is to gamble and make money and...
  3. faisal

Denied ban appeal

it might have happened but it wasn't intentional plus I've been playing for a long time so it would be understandable to have previous warns Plus what was the sit for anyway if i would have taken the warn i wouldn't have been banned so why would i leave (the sit was probably wasnt gonna end with...
  4. faisal

Denied ban appeal

name: raKISH SteamID64: 76561198356699426 Date of ban issue: yestrday Member of staff: VAKASH Ban reason (screenshot): LTAP UNBAN REASON : i haven't done anything or was in a sit for more than 5 minutes i left i joined today to a 5 day ban
  5. faisal

Denied BAN APPEAL

name: faisal SteamID64: 76561198356699426 Date of ban issue: yestrday Member of staff: johnfries Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i RDMED HIS FRIEND AND HE WARNED ME THEN GAGGED ME AN JAILD ME AND DIDNT answer when will i be unjailed because I'm an old and good member of the...
  6. faisal

rakish ban appeal

RAINBOW
  7. faisal

rakish ban appeal

Name: rakish SteamID: Date of ban issue:3/4/2023 Member of staff: junior Ban reason (screenshot):Why should we unban you?: because i am a great member to this group and i totally didnt mean too im sorry and it wont happen again love youz
  8. faisal

ban appeal

pweeez
  9. faisal

ban appeal

name: faisal SteamID64: 76561198356699426 Date of ban issue: 2 days ago Member of staff:dripzz Ban reason (screenshot): cant ltap Why should we unban you?: because I'm an old and good member of the community and haven't been banned a lot and and the connection cut off it wasn't me my brother...
  10. faisal

Accepted BAN APPEAL

RAINBOW
  11. faisal

Accepted BAN APPEAL

name: faisal SteamID64: 76561198356699426 Date of ban issue: 2 weeks Member of staff: kirb Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: because I'm an old and good member of the community and haven't been baned a lot
  12. faisal

Denied hello there its your boy rakish

i have been band for saying a a homophobic word and its not fair waa waa waa .
  13. faisal

Denied adding the Corvette 1960

its one car but i have two samples and im pretty sure people will like it and there sum cars in the server that no one uses
  14. faisal

Denied adding the Corvette 1960

i feel like the 1960's corvette is too much of a cool car not to be added to the server https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2249275062 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2270009553 thanks <3 yours truly ~ FAISAL (RAKISH)
Top Bottom