Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. john fries

Job Guide

Was planning on finishing this, but since I ain't on riverside no more, Might as well post it and fix if need be. Any issues, let me know and I'll fix them. Some jobs will be added later down the line. Website: https://sites.google.com/view/riverside-job-guide/home
  2. john fries

Accepted Printers?

Suggestion: Use the already added Gangs Printers to allow another way to make money or use tierd printers. How will this benefit the community: Allows another way to spend and make money. Link(s): Alr on serva or already bought
  3. john fries

John Fries's Guide to Pro Grower

Hope this covers the main Questions. Have any further questions or concerns, please reply here or message me on discord @johnfries Video Link:
  4. john fries

Accepted Jack Jarvis Prop Block

Member: Jack Jarvis Member's SteamID: STEAM_0:1:196823195 Date of Incident: 14/06/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible: Player called an ems call and had prop blocked tunnels. See clip below for proof. Evidence on the incident...
  5. john fries

John Fries's guide on Being a miner

Hope this covers the main Questions. Have any further questions or concerns, please reply here or message me on discord @johnfries Video Link:
  6. john fries

Accepted John Fries Staff Application

- Must have played Riverside for at least two weeks. ✅ - Cannot staff another server.✅ - Access to Discord.✅ - A working microphone.✅ - Clear understanding of the rules.✅ Other rules: - Do not copy your application from a previously written one. - Do not mention other communities by name. -...
Top Bottom