Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Rando

Accepted Rando's/Short sleeve's Staff Application

Section A: Applicant's Background 1.1: What is your in-game name? My in-game name is Rando 1.2: How old are you? I am 14 years old. 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? Yes I think I have been playing for a while like 4 months maybe more...
  2. Rando

Closed cheeze sandwich staff report (Cancelled)

Member Of Staff: Cheeze Sandwich Member Of Staff's Rank: Trail Mod Date Of Incident: 20/10/23 Info About Incident: So Basically he was blocking the pd door so we wasn't looking around or taking sit so I was tryna go upstairs to a place that was set up BBC or something so I was only tryna go...
  3. Rando

Accepted Rando's/Lego Batman's Ban Appeal (Discord)

Name: Rando/Lego Batman Discord ID: lego_batman125 and Rando7918 Ban Reason: People Thought I Was Lenny And He Said That I Said The N Word Even Though I didn't And We Where Just Joking About And Then I Called Parks A Smooth Brain As A Joke As I Thought We Where All Just Having A Joke And Then I...
Top Bottom