Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. T

Accepted Toothbrush staff report (Mystic T-Mod)

ye but the other admin wasnt listening to my side of the story cause the other guy was just shouted and crying to him
  2. T

by the way this is no hate to mystic he is a nice guy but i think i was treated badly and not listened to
  3. T

Staff: Mystic Rank of staff: T-Mod Date of incident: 30-31/7/2023 Information: I requested a sit in the middle of the road 100m meters away from the NCA. Mystic tps to me and I say that this guy broke NLR. I tell mystic that i spot the guy i reported inside the NCA so DURING the admin sit we go...
  4. T

Accepted Ltarp Toothbrush

ye but idk why no one is saying anything my post has bren here for 3 days and some other guys post gets like 12 replies in 30 mins
  5. T

why is no one saying anything????? admins?? helloooo
  6. T

Name: Toothbrush SteamID: 76561198040472733 Date of ban issue: July 25th 2023 Member of staff: Mr Paul Ban reason: Ltarp ( cant provide screenshot it doesnt work for some reason) Why should we unban you: I have been banned for Ltarp. Let me explain the situation these 2 cops were minging and...
Top Bottom