Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. T

Godles Wouldnt kiss me yesterday

IF GODDLES THE GODLEZ SEES THIS JUST KNOW I MISS YOU AND IM GLAD I GOT TO SEE YOU FOR THE LAST TIME YESTERDAY YOU ARE ALWAYS MY POOKS ALL I WANTED WAS A KISS #LETGODLEZSEETHIS
  2. T

THE FISH DOESNT TALK!!

I have 5 times or something and Honestly I give up.
  3. T

THE FISH DOESNT TALK!!

Remember when the server got hacked back in december... I was joking saying He should Do it again but I get why they banned me. Miss you tho
  4. T

Christmas hobo x

Hey guys how yall doin its me Christmas hobo xx Im sure you all miss me and didn't celebrate when I got banned :) I'm sure ill return some day ( we know the staff hate me ) But just remember I haven't forgot yall ! I don't know whos still on the server still...
  5. T

THE FISH DOESNT TALK!!

Hi fish I MISS YOU - Love Christmas hobo x
  6. T

Denied Christmas hobo's last and Final Ban appeal

Name: TheDoctor SteamID: STEAM_0:0:634591199 Date of ban issue: Dec 31st 2023 Member of staff: Autobans Why should we unban you?: I think you should unban me because I wasnt actually the reason for it happening and They stopped after I said anything I swear on my life I will be on my best...
  7. T

Denied I aint gettin unbanned

Hey Mo, Miss you you should unban me for a day I miss yall xoxo ( this is gettin denied within an hour) But cmon Love - Christmas hobo
  8. T

Closed Insane Suggestion ( its gonna get denied )

You should Unban Christmas hobo he's just a wee boy❤
  9. T

Denied Christmas Hobo's ban appeal.

2. IF this ban gets resolved I need to be unbanned from the Discords User is torchwood_3
  10. T

Denied Christmas Hobo's ban appeal.

Name: Christmas Hobo SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199229448126/ ( Couldn't find it ) Date of Ban Issue: 31/12/23 Member of staff: Autobans Ban reason ( screenshot ):Why we should unban you?: Hey, It's Christmas hobo. I get why I have been banned. I was telling the person...
  11. T

Denied Christmas hobo Discord ban app

Name: Christmas hobo Discord-ID: DavidTennant13 Ban Reason: I was telling the person who crashed the server to do it again Ban Date: 12/30/23 Why we should unban you?: I was legit only joking I didn't actually think this was that serious so i was messing around Saying he should do it again which...
  12. T

Denied Fish staff app

Neutral I never really see him get in trouble Around me when we RP and stuff but maybe he does break rules when not around me PD SUPT NHS APMDC NCA RS Enforcer
  13. T

Denied Felix's Staff Application (changing my name)

-1 Never Seen you in game before. PD SUPT NHS APMDC NCA RS Enforcer
  14. T

Accepted ArcccZs Staff app V1

+1 Quite active, Never seen him getting warned PD SUPT NHS APMDC EX. RTPC RTT
  15. T

Denied Staff Application

-1 Do you play on this server?
  16. T

Denied Christmas hobo staff app v3

I mean If thats what you think. I havent broken the rules as much as I used to. And Im mostly active now.
  17. T

Denied Christmas hobo staff app v3

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Christmas hobo 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yea 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? 5 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:634591199 1.7...
  18. T

Denied Hazeder Staff Application

+1 The man is polite in game Love working with Him in PD, Should be staff!
  19. T

Accepted ReVamp Staff App V2 (made one week after the original was posted)

+1 Mans so kind Never had a bad experience with him
  20. T

Accepted LHarris Staff Application

+1 He has never been rude. He is super helpful in game and is fun to Roleplay with! I think He should at least get a chance of being staff!
Top Bottom