Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. talks the fish

Harlz ban appeal

please unban harlz
  2. talks the fish

Jaf's Staff Application.

+1 Active, doesn't minge, never had a bad experience with him. I think he deserves to be a staff member
  3. talks the fish

camera prop push

Was solved by dale
  4. talks the fish

camera prop push

What is the bug: u are able to prop push with the camera How can you reproduce the bug: spawn a camera grab it with a phys gun and u can prop push Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): N/A
  5. talks the fish

THE FISH DOESNT TALK!!

Yeas
  6. talks the fish

THE FISH DOESNT TALK!!

The fish don't fish
  7. talks the fish

Accepted Ramie Staff App

+1 Great guy,nice person,active will be a great for the staff team
  8. talks the fish

Denied talks staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? talks the fish 1.2: How old are you? 14 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 year 1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6: What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:579999161 1.7: What...
  9. talks the fish

THE FISH DOESNT TALK!!

the fish is named talks he doesnt talk
  10. talks the fish

Denied Interest form

+1
  11. talks the fish

Denied Pd

R.I.P fly man
  12. talks the fish

Closed r bug

I had to switch me texture to high please close this bug report
  13. talks the fish

Denied Christmas hobo's last and Final Ban appeal

Miss this guy hope he gets unnanned
  14. talks the fish

Accepted your_mum's staff application

+1 very active, never seen him get in trouble and never had a bad experience with him. good fit for staff.
  15. talks the fish

Accepted player report

Member:james nigel jackson Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:610663350 Date of Incident:22/03/24 Information about the incident. said in ooc "all of you kill ur selfs" and pulled ip Evidence on the incident:
  16. talks the fish

Closed add fire brigade

i agree with captain
  17. talks the fish

Closed tear gas bug

What is the bug:you cant see the tear gas u just go blind when you walk into the area it was shot at How can you reproduce the bug: shot a tear gas Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): none
  18. talks the fish

Accepted Benny's staff application.

+1 very active,knows the rules and i never had a bad experince with this guy
  19. talks the fish

Accepted Gavin Winkal staff application

+1 very good app and very friendly guy
Top Bottom