Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. talks the fish

camera prop push

What is the bug: u are able to prop push with the camera How can you reproduce the bug: spawn a camera grab it with a phys gun and u can prop push Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): N/A
  2. talks the fish

Denied talks staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? talks the fish 1.2: How old are you? 14 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 1 year 1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6: What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:579999161 1.7: What...
  3. talks the fish

THE FISH DOESNT TALK!!

the fish is named talks he doesnt talk
  4. talks the fish

Closed r bug

I had to switch me texture to high please close this bug report
  5. talks the fish

Accepted player report

Member:james nigel jackson Member's SteamID:STEAM_0:0:610663350 Date of Incident:22/03/24 Information about the incident. said in ooc "all of you kill ur selfs" and pulled ip Evidence on the incident:
  6. talks the fish

Closed tear gas bug

What is the bug:you cant see the tear gas u just go blind when you walk into the area it was shot at How can you reproduce the bug: shot a tear gas Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc): none
  7. talks the fish

Accepted fish's staff app V2

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? talks the fish 1.2: How old are you? 14 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? more then 6 months 1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6: What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:579999161...
  8. talks the fish

Closed bug

What is the bug: lighting bug How can you reproduce the bug: Example of the bug in action / any media (images, videos etc):
  9. talks the fish

Closed Nca bug

U can spaw any PD/SCO car as a nca member or it's only with the j agent
  10. talks the fish

Denied Fish staff app

1.1: What is your in-game name? Talks the fish 1.2 How old are you? 14 1.3 Do you have a working microphone? Yes 1.4 How long have you been playing Riverside? More then 5 months 1.5 Are you fluent in English? Yes 1.6 What is your SteamID?STEAM_0:0:579999161 1.7 What is your Discord...
  11. talks the fish

Denied ban appeal

Name: talks the fish SteamID:STEAM_0:0:579999161 Date of ban issue: 20/11/23 Member of staff:johny Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: i only said the f slur once isnt it a warn and then a ban!?
  12. talks the fish

Denied policeRP ban appeal

name : fish steamID : 76561199120264050 date of ban issue: 17/10/2023 member of staff; parks ban reason : LTAP Why should we unban you?: i didnt know that i canot leave the game after being jail or whatever and i also left cuz that i had class in 2 min after i got jailed..
  13. talks the fish

Accepted ban appeals

Name:talks about a fish SteamID:Steam ID: 76561199120264050 Date of ban issue: 14/9/23 Member of staff: gatesway Ban reason (screenshot): NITRP and car minge Why should we unban you?: I think that I should be unbanned but I'm not saying that u have to do it and not saying that what I did wasn't...
  14. talks the fish

Denied Baned for nitrp and car minge

I think that I should be unbanned but I'm not saying that u have to do it and not saying that what I did wasn't wrong and plus I have like 400 hours on this server alone and I was dust goofying around bc that I was very bored and I promise I won't do it again but if u don't want to I accepted...
Top Bottom