Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. Mufaba from congo

Denied Bruce Eagle Warn Appeal (FTA)

You performed a raid and you didn't advert it i saw you keypad crack the door cus you were after the money bags stashed in there regardless of it being a Leslie pd raid or not you need to advert raid whenever raiding a building. And i also advised you to advert what you are raiding
  2. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Harlz ban appeal

Well since Aaron, Zaxe, Prospect and Dripzz got a new chance why shouldnt you?
  3. Mufaba from congo

Denied mav staf ap

Neutral
  4. Mufaba from congo

Denied Ban Appeal

Don't try to fool no one u knew what u said u can try to find a way around it by providing an excuse but you knew the second u posted the thing u said that u knew what it meant
  5. Mufaba from congo

Denied haterytx staff app

Not much to say -Neutral
  6. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Ramie Staff App

+1 My friend its good to see ur application i love the way u made the application and the details ur an amazing guy that i have talked to you before and i enjoy the way u play and interact with people on the server = None -1 None FINAL VOTE +1 hand it to this man please
  7. Mufaba from congo

Accepted OP2TRAPPY'S Staff Application

+1 Love the application clearly shows which thing is what and answered questions correctly to my knowledge = I have seen you before but haven't interacted with you too much -1 None i can think off Final vote +1
  8. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Judge Judges Staff application

+1 Nice application easy to read and everything answered nicely = I don't really know you but would love to -1 None Final vote +1 things like staff commands are easily learned and i would like to see you as staff
  9. Mufaba from congo

Accepted WHY

You should know better than this zakkzeb Given the ammount of warns you have i think its good to keep you banned so you can take a break from the server
  10. Mufaba from congo

Denied Jaf's Staff Application #2

+1 Nicely made application with good examples = Age and some of the trial mod questions couldve been better -1 Warns and knowledge of the rules Final vote = Neutral
  11. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Mufaba's staff app

Well thank you feller i do appreciate that but a YouTube video? i haven't got the slightest clue of what you are talking about :oops:
  12. Mufaba from congo

Denied Interest form

+1 love this feller
  13. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Mufaba's staff app

Section A: Applicants background 1.1: What is your in-game name? Mufaba from congo 1.2: How old are you? 18 1.3: Do you have a working microphone? yes 1.4: How long have you been playing Riverside? 200+ hours 1.5: Are you fluent in English? yes 1.6: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:151450262...
  14. Mufaba from congo

Denied Mufaba's member interest form

sometimes its necessary sorry friend
  15. Mufaba from congo

Denied Mufaba's member interest form

1.1: What is your in-game name? Mufaba from congo 1.2: How long have you been playing Riverside? About 200 hours i would guess maybe even more 1.3: What is your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:151450262 1.4: What is your Discord? Mufabafromcongo 1.5: Why do you want to become a member? Well i wanna enjoy...
  16. Mufaba from congo

Denied Banned for nitrp

Name: Mufaba from congo SteamID:STEAM_0:0:151450262 Date of ban issue: 15/03/2024 Member of staff: Gatesway Ban reason (screenshot): Why should we unban you?: Apparently i was doing NITRP in the video of jaythegermanpotato but i didn't do anything my warn record shows i don't break rules...
  17. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Benny's staff application.

+1 This guy has a good sense of humor and knows his way around people friendly fella that i dont have anything bad to say about this guy is more than capable of becoming a staff member good activity and is always there to help you gon get this ben its gonna be light work
  18. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Warning appeal for fearp

No i don't thats the thing hope that we can have this dealt with by using honesty
  19. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Warning appeal for fearp

Name: Mufaba from congo SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:151450262 Date of warning issue: 21/02/2024 Member of staff:Gatesway Warning reason (screenshot): Fearrp Why should we remove the warning?: tbh i think gatesway went a little fast to warn me for it Fear rp rule states the following FearRP...
  20. Mufaba from congo

Accepted Warn for a guy not hearing something correctly

Name: Mufaba from congo SteamID64: STEAM_0:0:151450262 Date of warning issue: 22nd september 2023 Member of staff: Axel Warning reason (screenshot): It was for discrimination Why should we remove the warning?: dude showed a clip of apparently me saying the f slur we all know which one that would...
Top Bottom