Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • Do not comment or reply to ban/warn appeals, staff reports or player reports when you are not directly involved in the situation.

Search results

1. S

Change the SAS Player Model

Suggestion:Change the SAS Pm How will this benefit the community:IT WILL allow us to have a more realsitc PM for SAS and this will be atleast allowing us to use its current model in events without too much hassel Link(s): Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 SAS [P.M] (ITS ON STEAM)
  2. S

Denied Joe knee's discord ban appeal

3. S

Closed RTPC Car bug

What is the bug:its a config issue on the bmw m153i marked it dose not have the wheel grappler/grabber but has the spikes and Tracker from the new sgm addon How can you reproduce the bug:You can spawn in the bmw m135i marked and see it dose not have the grappler on it Example of the bug in...
  4. S

Closed dont look at dis one

its a bug that might be deal with later on
  5. S

Denied new tool suggestion for basing

Suggestion:ADD the Fledons doorbells to the server How will this benefit the community:We can use the doorbells to see raiders or pd when they will ask for us Link(s):https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/fleodon-s-doorbells-ring-with-style
  6. S

Denied Add some stuff to the server

i will have 6 things here i will put them in seperate suggestions all are related to possible jobs Suggestion 1 Suggestion:add This job to the "JOB" How will this benefit the community:when rotation happens there is a possibilty it will be added...
  7. S

Denied Add a Job to the server

Suggestion:ADD Zeros lawnmower man as a base Job and dont put it in "the job" How will this benefit the community:a way to make money legally and use the grassier parts of the map Link(s):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1693683733
  8. S

Accepted Staff Report On Spoon

Member(s) of staff:Spoon Member(s) of staff's rank:MOD Date of Incident:08/10/23 Information about the incident. Please include as much detail as possible:I made a ramp permitted by admins and above He just drives up to the ramp tells me to fucking delte it and later on he just Kidanpped that...
Top Bottom